Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Season 2 Tv Guide Episode Description

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Manu, Apr 13, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Manu

Manu Rocket Ranger

Alias
    Countdown
    60 min.
    The countdown to doomsday is on, after the CIA links a ghastly murder to Rambaldi's prophecy of an apocalypse.
    With just 48 hours to prevent the catastrophe, Sydney and Dixon (Carl Lumbly) mount a frenzied search for Sloane, who holds the key. But with revenge-crazed Dixon blinded by his wife's murder, Vaughn is pressed into a betrayal to keep the hunt on target. Later, an enigmatic monk (David Carradine) horrifies Sloane with the news that Emily's death---and the impending end of the world---may have been triggered by a sin he committed 30 years ago. On a much lighter note, a new Special Ops agent (Amanda Foreman) sets her sights on Marshall. (VCR Plus+ 86263)

Cast: Jennifer Garner, Ron Rifkin, Victor Garber, Michael Vartan, Bradley Cooper, Merrin Dungey, Kevin Weisman, David Anders, David Carradine, Amanda Foreman, Patricia Wettig

2. syd_spy47

syd_spy47 Rocket Ranger

Don't you just love TV Guide's ep. description? Hmm....I wonder what this betrayal could be. Now I really can't wait! Sounds like a really good ep!

3. M6Z

M6Z Captain

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so excited!!

4. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I love them too, but sometimes they are a tid bit off. This one sounds right though :D

5. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

wow this sound even more exciting then before hahaha I cant wait

6. *Agent Legolas*

*Agent Legolas* Rocket Ranger

Wow this ep sounds REALLY exciting!!! :D :woot: I can't wait!!!!!!!

7. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Yep. One time they described something that seemed to have been cut out of an episode (maybe for time?).
    ;)

8. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

o0o0o0o0o0 thats gotta be good

9. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

"A sin he committed 30 years ago" . . . hm, you think it might have anything to do with Jack and/or Irina?
    ;)

10. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

Or Sydney's birth...She should be turning 28 in April, so that's practically thirty years. I keep thinking maybe there was something "wrong" with Syd's birth, and she's going to die if Irina doesn't assemble this Rambaldi stuff. That in effect, Irina is trying to save Syd's life. But that's what I WANT to be happening, and I'm sure it's just wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

11. Milo47

Milo47 Rocket Ranger

Wow...you know how old and when her birthday is...scary! (i know it's not hard to find it or anything)

12. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I think that it almost has to be related to Rambaldi. People sin everyday, and Sloane is the only one to get a big punishment 30 years later? It has to be something big, and it can't just be karma. It must be Rambaldi.

13. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

'Course! And certainly Rambaldi saw it coming . . .
    ;)