Season 2 Tv Guide Episode Description

Manu

Cadet
Alias
Countdown
60 min.
The countdown to doomsday is on, after the CIA links a ghastly murder to Rambaldi's prophecy of an apocalypse.
With just 48 hours to prevent the catastrophe, Sydney and Dixon (Carl Lumbly) mount a frenzied search for Sloane, who holds the key. But with revenge-crazed Dixon blinded by his wife's murder, Vaughn is pressed into a betrayal to keep the hunt on target. Later, an enigmatic monk (David Carradine) horrifies Sloane with the news that Emily's death---and the impending end of the world---may have been triggered by a sin he committed 30 years ago. On a much lighter note, a new Special Ops agent (Amanda Foreman) sets her sights on Marshall. (VCR Plus+ 86263)

Cast: Jennifer Garner, Ron Rifkin, Victor Garber, Michael Vartan, Bradley Cooper, Merrin Dungey, Kevin Weisman, David Anders, David Carradine, Amanda Foreman, Patricia Wettig

Don't you just love TV Guide's ep. description? Hmm....I wonder what this betrayal could be. Now I really can't wait! Sounds like a really good ep!

syd_spy47 said:
Don't you just love TV Guide's ep. description? Hmm....I wonder what this betrayal could be. Now I really can't wait! Sounds like a really good ep!
I love them too, but sometimes they are a tid bit off. This one sounds right though :D

AliasALIAS said:
syd_spy47 said:
Don't you  just love TV Guide's ep. description? Hmm....I wonder what this betrayal could be. Now I really can't wait! Sounds like a really good ep!
I love them too, but sometimes they are a tid bit off. This one sounds right though :D
Yep. One time they described something that seemed to have been cut out of an episode (maybe for time?).
;)

"A sin he committed 30 years ago" . . . hm, you think it might have anything to do with Jack and/or Irina?
;)

verdantheart@Apr 15 2003 said:
"A sin he committed 30 years ago" . . . hm, you think it might have anything to do with Jack and/or Irina?

Or Sydney's birth...She should be turning 28 in April, so that's practically thirty years. I keep thinking maybe there was something "wrong" with Syd's birth, and she's going to die if Irina doesn't assemble this Rambaldi stuff. That in effect, Irina is trying to save Syd's life. But that's what I WANT to be happening, and I'm sure it's just wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

I think that it almost has to be related to Rambaldi. People sin everyday, and Sloane is the only one to get a big punishment 30 years later? It has to be something big, and it can't just be karma. It must be Rambaldi.

AliasALIAS said:
I think that it almost has to be related to Rambaldi. People sin everyday, and Sloane is the only one to get a big punishment 30 years later? It has to be something big, and it can't just be karma. It must be Rambaldi.
'Course! And certainly Rambaldi saw it coming . . .
;)

Back