TV Guide Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Okay, has anyone seen the TV Guide story yet? In each section, for Micheal Vartan, Bradley Cooper, and David Anders, there's a little spoiler about the rest of the season. This is what it says.

In the MV section, he says, "I'm glad they got together, because it was getting ridiculous. But it's weird kissing Jennifer. We're friends.Something I do in the season finale puts a lot of stress on our relationship."

In the BC section, it says, "Learning the truth about Francie has an unexpected impact on Will."

And in the DA section, it says, "Look for a surprise twist in Sark's relationship with Sydney by season's end."

Hmmm...What do we think? That last one sounds like the potential brother/sister thing so many have speculated about. But of course, I don't read other spoilers, I just happened upon these sort of by accident. So if you truly know what's going to happen, I'm not sure if I want to know!

I'm so jealous!! I tried to go get the TV guide today and couldn't find the right one!! :angry: Anyway, I'll get it soon. I can't imagine what Vaughn could do to put "a little stress" in the relationship. Oh my gosh!! I just had a revelation... what if he kills Irina?????!!!!!! That would be a twist and definately make their relationship stressfull!! Eeks!! :eek: As far as Sark and Syd's relationship goes... they can be brother and sister... as long as they don't become romantically involved!! (Which couldn't happen 'cause Syd and Vaughn are in love.......)

SydneyandVaughn said:
I'm so jealous!! I tried to go get the TV guide today and couldn't find the right one!! :angry: Anyway, I'll get it soon. I can't imagine what Vaughn could do to put "a little stress" in the relationship. Oh my gosh!! I just had a revelation... what if he kills Irina?????!!!!!! That would be a twist and definately make their relationship stressfull!! Eeks!! :eek: As far as Sark and Syd's relationship goes... they can be brother and sister... as long as they don't become romantically involved!! (Which couldn't happen 'cause Syd and Vaughn are in love.......)
I really hope you're right about the Syd/Sark being brother and sister thing otherwise i think i'll cry... As for Vaughn/Syd... he better he asking her to marry him or something like that lol. or him killing Irina would be okay too... as long as he's not doing something bad. or i will seriously blow up my tv because i've been waiting forever for them to get together. But i know he wouldn't do anything like that to her cuz he LOVES her.. OMG my head is going to explode... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALE... even though i won't be able to go the whole summer without Alias but i need to find out what happens!!!!!!! :blink:

Yeah... I would love it if Vaughn proposed (how great would that be!?!?!?). However... technically that wouldn't really put too much stress in the relationship.

If Syd and Sark got together I think I would lose the tiny bit of sanity I have. I hate Sark. I love Vaughn. Do the math. Who do I want together?

SydneyandVaughn said:
Yeah... I would love it if Vaughn proposed (how great would that be!?!?!?). However... technically that wouldn't really put too much stress in the relationship.
lol ya i know.... i just thought it was a good idea. I'd love that to happen but i know it won't (this season)...

SydneyandVaughn said:
ya really i wish that would happen soooo bad. is this for the rest of the season or the whole season cuz not this last ep (20) but (19) he was investigating irina. maybe that is it cuz i don't like the tension!!!

I LOVE MICHAEL VARTAN!!!!!!!

lauren :super: teimle

SydneyandVaughn said:
What if at some point Vaughn does kill or attempt to kill Irina.
Or maybe Will tells Vaughn about (fake) Francie, and when Vaughn goes to tell Syd she freaks out at him.
I think that Sark/Sydney might be brother and sister I mean maybe Irina and Slone had a thing and first popped out Sark than a few years later popped out Syd. I mean they kinda do look alike....but I agree I hope the two do not become romanticly involved because than Syd would be lying about loving Vaughn.

AHHHH! Jeez, I don't want any surprise twists in Sydney and Sark's relationship. I don't think I can handle that because I hate him so much. The only thing I think I can handle is if they start working together. That could work.

As with Vaughn, what the heck is he doing to put a lot of stress in their relationship? Why would he do something like that?

And finally people figure out Francie. Thank goodness. I can't wait for that to happen.

ok so the way i see it it is possible for Syd and Sark to be siblings. Irina could have had another child after she faked her death leaving Jack. and that child could have even been with Jack. but of course it could have been with someone else too, so maybe he's only a half brother. but then again that may not be what he meant by a change in their relationship. maybe Sark leaves Sloane and Irina and wants to work with Syd. Sloane hasn't been all that nice to Sark lately. he's been treating Sark like his little errand boy. perhaps Sark's had enough.
now i feel confident that Sydney and Vaughn can get through whatever silly thing he does in the finale. so i'm not too worried about that.
but what does worry me is Will's unexpected reaction to the Francie situation. will he blame the whole thing on Sydney? seeing as the only reason Francie was picked to be replaced was because she was friends with Syd might give Will cause to hate Syd. or it's possible he could be relieved because he was gonna dump Francie and didn't know how to do it. lol, just joking. sorry.

S/S being related wouldn't be surprising at all so I don't think they are. It must be something else.

A lot of stress?! Not just stress?! What the heck!!! Now I know it has to happen sooner or later but I was hoping later. Maybe S/V are ready for this big test of their relationship but I am not sure the rest of us are. I hope whatever it is won't cause us "a lot of stress" over the summer.

I think the idea of Vaughn killing Irena is interesting but I don't think that it will happen.
( I really wouldn't mind a proposal:D )
As for Sark I really do think he is Syds brither.
And, for crying out, it is sbout time they found out about Francie, I hate her.

Eryn

Evil Francie is creepy and freaky and u just gotta hate her. Nyway a proposal WOULD add stress to the relationship, I mean deciding to say yes is stressful...but I don't think that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back