TV Guide & Stuff

Azhria Lilu

Captain
TV Guide
David will appear in an issue of TV Guide in the next couple weeks along side Alias co-stars Michael Vartan, and Bradley Cooper. Keep your eyes open when in the check out line of the grocery store.

Source: DavidAnders.com

David Answers Fashion Questions in Stuff Magazine
by: Dan Bergstein February 12, 2003
from Stuff Magazine - March 2003

DAVID ANDERS (aka Mr. Sark)

DO YOU WEAR ALIAS OUTFITS IN REAL LIFE?
For me, the clothes are far-fetched. I'm a casual guy. I wear vintage jeans. They dress me up in these fancy suits, but it's not what I regularly wear.

KEVIN WEISMAN IS JEALOUS.
Yeah, he's always in wrinkled khakis on the show, I'm the bad-guy spy, and I have to look dapper. Black leather, that type of thing. I'll wear a black suit and black trench coat and gloves sometimes. Gloves come and go.

YOU SHOULD TIE THEM TO YOUR COAT. FAVORITE MISSION?
Jennifer Garner (aka Sydney Bristow) and I just did a mission together. It was our first one together. I wore this French policeman outfit and wielded a gas bazooka-launcher under my cape. It's tough to be badass while wearing a French policeman's outfit.

YOU'RE PREACHING TO THE CONVERTED. WHAT IS THE COOLIST SPY GEAR?
The first day of working on the show, I had to fire a sawed-off shotgun. I never shot anything before, so that was pretty cool. And one time they gave me a functional Taser. I had to pull it out of my pants, and it was scary.

ONE OF THE PERKS OF BEING A SPY?
I get badass cars and expensive clothes. It makes you walk cooler. I walked into a scene and I had this cool suit on, and Jennifer went, "What are you, a pimp? You always have the coolest stuff."

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU EVER SPENT ON ONE PIECE OF CLOTHING?
Probably, like, under a thousand on a suit. Not that extravagant.

EVER WORRY ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER BEING KILLED OFF?
That is a worry. I don't want to talk about that. It's freaking me out. Hell, I don't even have a first name on the show.

LAST THOUGHT?
Always wear comfortable shoes.

Source: DavidAnders.com

Thanks to mdw for sending these in!

Back