TV Guide's 40 best TV moments in 2003

You guys may have already known this but I thought I might share it just in case. On ABC sometime in the near future TV Guide is doing a show to the 40 greatest TV moments of 2003 and I kept seeing Jennifer Garner showing up for like a second and today I saw a different advirtisment for it and they showed the Phase One kiss! Just wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted to watch.

I saw that too! Its great to see that Alias gets so many recognitions. Hopefully the numbed minds of AMerica will pick up on that and start watching the show!

oh awesome! thanx guys! i had no idea that TV Guide's 40 best TV moments in 2003 was doing something like this! i can't wait to watch it!yay! the kiss made the list! it definitely is the best TV moment of alias history!!! ;)

KateJones47 said:
I checked ABC.com and it's from 7-9 EST
I figured that because that movie Dreamkeeper comes on in Alias's slot. I saw a commercial for it Saturday and all it said was Sunday so I was like no Alias comes on this Sunday, it's a rerun Sucession, it said it in the papers and on the guide and now they specify that it's this Sunday. ::mutters::them darn monkeys workin at abc

Yeah, I think the Kiss, or I'm pretty sure the Kiss made the list, in one of the commercials for it they showed a clip of it and then JG sitting down saying something like, 'It was so emotional..." that was all.

PsychicAgent said:
Please post whatever you can about this!!! I'm in Oz, therefore won't see this special!

Thanks!!! :smiley:

Kelly
I'm gonna watch and then tell you everything about it. I'm sure also that if gertie is alerted she'll try and post the clip up at alias-media if she can.

Alias will be all over it ... the biggest moments in TV in 2003 happened on Alias ... ;)

but then you also have the death of John Ritter written into the sitcom ... thats was powerfull too (y)

Thats cool....I try to watch it. I never even knew that Alias will be there, but thats good. Also hurray for ALIAS..... :D

oh then that means i missed it! :( I forgot they were gonna do it! I wish they re ran it but i doubt it. Does anyone know details alias-related about the show?

TV Guide: Greatest Moments 2003
Sunday, December 28 at 7/6c

Congratulations for Alias being voted #18 as favourite episode/moments for episode 2.13 - Phase One. They mentioned the gunfight on the airliner (not the lingerie scene), Sydney rescuing Jack from death at the hands of Geiger, and the romantic kiss between Syd and Vaughn at the end.

Then TV Guide had Victor Garber present Jennifer with TV Guide Favourite Female, Drama award. He presented the award right after they shot the scene of episode 3.10 where Syd says thanks to Vaughn after returning to the office (after Lindsey was killed). Jennifer was so surprised and we saw the cast and crew were clapping for her. Victor kind of stumbled in his presentation speech (I guess he needs a script!). Then Jennifer said a formal thank you to TV guide. She was so cute and appreciative! :D

Back