TV Guide's 40 best TV moments in 2003

superintelligentone said:
TV Guide: Greatest Moments 2003
Sunday, December 28 at 7/6c

Congratulations for Alias being voted #18 as favourite episode/moments for episode 2.13 - Phase One. They mentioned the gunfight on the airliner (not the lingerie scene), Sydney rescuing Jack from death at the hands of Geiger, and the romantic kiss between Syd and Vaughn at the end.

Then TV Guide had Victor Garber present Jennifer with TV Guide Favourite Female, Drama award. He presented the award right after they shot the scene of episode 3.10 where Syd says thanks to Vaughn after returning to the office (after Lindsey was killed). Jennifer was so surprised and we saw the cast and crew were clapping for her. Victor kind of stumbled in his presentation speech (I guess he needs a script!). Then Jennifer said a formal thank you to TV guide. She was so cute and appreciative!  :D
I am soooooo pissed off at myself!!!!!! I still missed it!!!!! I thought it was last night and it wasn't and at quarter to 7 I was getting off the computer and going to my room to turn on the TV and instead I started playing my keyboard!!!! agggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo pissed at myself I really want to kick myself really really really really badly!!!!!!! Thanks for detailing it though!

i watched it! it was great! i thought it was really sweet to make John Ritter #2 - he was a great man!
and it was awesome when jennifer was awarded the best actress is a drama statue! go jenny! ;)
i got all exicted and giggily when it showed Vaughn and Syd kissing!! just like old times! :lovers:

GAH!!!! I hate myself right now!!! I was already to watch and tape it, but by the time I realized what time it was, I had missed the whole Alias scence.... :attemptstophysicallyhurtself:..... I can't belive myself...

But, YEAH for Alias AND Jennifer!!!! It sounds like it was really nice. Does any body happen to have a tape of it?

Number 1 was Arnold Swarzenager (spelling?) and his announcement to Jay Leno on the Tonight show that he was going to run for the Govenor of California. IMHO, it wasn't excatly the BEST moment of TV, but oh well.

alias:kate_jones said:
Number 1 was Arnold Swarzenager (spelling?) and his announcement to Jay Leno on the Tonight show that he was going to run for the Govenor of California. IMHO, it wasn't excatly the BEST moment of TV, but oh well.
I know I didn't think that was the biggest moment either. I was thinking more along the lines of John Ritter since John was actually in the television enterainment business unlike Arnold but oh well.
I missed it also and I'm truly pissed at myself but I still love that Alias and Jen made it! I know that Gertie over at Alias-Media has already put up a news story about Jen winning and I'll be checking over during the day to see if she has a clip of it.

I'm so glad I taped it, I was with Dani watching a movie, so I would have missed it. If "30 million" people voted for Jen, why doesn't Alias have 30 million viewers? lmao...

toy_luvr said:
I'm so glad I taped it, I was with Dani watching a movie, so I would have missed it. If "30 million" people voted for Jen, why doesn't Alias have 30 million viewers? lmao...
:lol: i know! it;s hilarious 30 million people voted for Jennifer but the number of people who actually watch the show are quite a bit less :P

JnC&SnVfan4life said:
alias:kate_jones said:
I know I didn't think that was the biggest moment either. I was thinking more along the lines of John Ritter since John was actually in the television enterainment business unlike Arnold but oh well.
I missed it also and I'm truly pissed at myself but I still love that Alias and Jen made it! I know that Gertie over at Alias-Media has already put up a news story about Jen winning and I'll be checking over during the day to see if she has a clip of it.
Gertie has the TV Guide clip up at 乾燥肌で困っている人は高麗人参

Gertie also has a great clip of Jennifer's appearance on the Donny & Marie talk show (1999) when the cast of "Time Of Your Life" were on to plug their show. Jennifer was cute. She admitted to having a crush on Donny Osmond as a kid. She even played the alto sax!

Back