TVC director embarking on Alien Microbudget Feature,Possible to post project details?

klopek

Cadet
Hi my is Adam and I'm a TVC director who is currently in the process of getting my Sci- Fi Microbudget Feature Film up.

I'm doing my best to reach out to the Sci-Fi community and hopefully get as many people interested in this film as possible. As most Sci-FI fans know that Sci-Fi films are few and far between and usually depict Aliens or other worldly entities as hostile.

Essentially I was wondering if it's possible to post the IndieGoGo campaign link and a synopsis of the film on one of the forums. At its core it's a loosely based story on a real life Alien Interfacer who worked for the US military. Think of KPAX crossed with the 25th hour.

Anyway let me know if this is possible to post the details as I have a great film and a great bunch of professionals behind me who think that this film can really make a splash on the festival circuit and beyond - think of the success of "Primer"

Sci- Fi fans are always short changed with content especially films, and especially those that want to dig deeper than just abandoned planets and distress signals.

Cheers,
adam

Re: TVC director embarking on Alien Microbudget Feature,Possible to post project deta

Hi Adam, welcome to the site.

I'll just put this before the staff here but I think it'll be alright. We'll PM you with some details shortly.

Re: TVC director embarking on Alien Microbudget Feature,Possible to post project deta

Thanks Tim I appreciate your help.

Okay, we've had a discussion and you're good to go :smiley:

Thank you very much Tim, greatly appreciated I'll post it in the movie section.

Yes I have Starbeast, the forum has been extremely welcoming for a newbie like myself. Hopefully I can drum up some support and contributions from the community. I posted the details in the movie section of the forum.

I'm trying to get everyone to realise that helping this film get up means they have more content as a community to talk about in regards to Sci-Fi and there is every bit a chance that the film itself would inspire other people to make more Sci Fi content. It's essentially in their hands, they have the power to get this film rolling how can that not be a great opportunity. A Sci-Fi community directly involved with a getting a Sci-Fi film up.

Fingers crossed that word spreads, although I can see the number of views are high on the post I just can't get people to take the next step and contribute.

Nonetheless I'm grateful that I'm allowed to post here.

Back