Twilight

ALIASX

Cadet
I was just wondering if anyone else has read this. It is fairly new and a wonderful book. I usually don't read anything that doesn't have to do with a game, tv show, or a movie but this just appealed to me. Check it out sometime if you haven't read it. (y) (y)

I just finished it. As it ended, personally, I don't think it was as good as people say. But I did really like it (not in my top ten, but I liked it), and if a sequel does come out (there is rumours of one, and based on how it ended, I think there will be), I'll read it.

I am reading twilight,too,now.I like it very much.Little different than all othes vampire stories I have read and very romantic.

It was intense. I liked it... but I have to say, it really wasn't top notch in terms of quality of writing. I just hope hte younger fan girls know that... However, it wasn't terribly written, so that's something. And I loved the characters! I think it's the best of the 3 so far.

This is really funny because there is only... 6 posts in here, and I know this series is massive. We have 19 copies in our library and all of them are always out.

I thought there would be more posts in here especially with the movie and the thread being so old....

In any case, being general and talking about the series.

Edward or Jacob?

I know. It makes me sad. There's hardly anyone on here any more... but it's huge on some other sites I go on...

Definitely without a doubt Edward. I CANNOT stand Jacob. I dunno why... I just don't like him xD

I;m nearing the end of Eclipse! And i'm a little scared to read Braking Dawn because there has been negative reviews!

So i don';t know what i should do.

For me Edward as well, Jacob, needs a little bit more maturity!

Wow i posted this years ago and it was actually one of the last times i got on this site. WOW. Well Newayz i've now finished the whole series and unlike the rest of the world i loved Breaking Dawn.

I just finished reading Twilight ... and it was good ... it started a bit slow, but finished well ... haven't been able to get any of the other books yet ... but looking forward to getting to read them too ...

and the movie just opened in the US with a whopping $70 million in ticket sales ...

I read "New Moon" in less than 8 hours and have yet to start on the third one ... name escapes me now ...

And Taylor will reprise his role ... good for him!

OK i have recently been introduced to this. Read all 4 books in under a week. Now i am obsessed!!!!! what a great series. I'm now ashamed that I refused to read it for so long (since normally i dont like vampirey things)

Back