Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a triplet.

• I am a quadruplet,septuplet,etc.

• I am a fraternal twin

• Total voters
I'm not a twin, and I wouldn't like to be one...Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have anything against them, I just don't think I could handle it...Waking up every day and say good morning to a face who looks just like you. And maybe just a bit prettier sometimes...No, I couldn't do that. ;)

What's it like for you, Stella? What's the best and worst about having a twin?

I'm a twin! Its so cool that there's a topic for us. It's not often that i can talk to other twins. Me and my sister are also share an Alias interest, and many other things too. We like many of the same things like books and movies and hobbies but some of these things we do not share. For instence, she wants to be a suergoun whereas i could never cut someone and operrate on them.
I agree that it is cool to be a twin. I am always asured that no matter what i'm about to face she will be there to face it with me. Like this year we began our first year of college and it was such a releif to have her there. She 's my best friend.
We're not exactly the same, even in looks. Espescially now that we have gotten older, i think there are definatly some differences. Though half of people say we look exaclty alike and the other half say we don't. Does that happen to you?
One think i don't like about being atwin, is how some people treat you. When we were in high school we found ourselves the punchline of many jokes just because we were twins. And alot of people group you together on everthing, or compare who's smater, or call you "twin" and don't care what your nane really is.
what about you guys? Does this happen to you?

Hi! I'm back.
Our parents have told us that we are identical, but sometimes i have to wonder because there are times when we look more like ferternal. We look simular but our smiles and faces are slightly different.
I know what you mean when you talk about a wardrob. Its so cool to have a sister that is the same size as you and who basically likes the same things as you do. Its like having a double wardrobe.
I don't really have the problem about one of us waking up prettier than the other because neither of us are morning people and usally don't look good in the morning. :D I am also right handed whereas she is left handed( the otherday one of our professors thought that was so cool). Neither of us are very good at sports, but i am a dancer, and that is somthing she just won't pick up from me.
Our parnets don't confuse us much, but the thing that is unusal is, some people that have known us for years confuse us and some people we've just met can figure it out.
We have thought about switching places with other at school but are unsure if we could make it work. I still just don't like it when they call us "the twins". I like being a twin but somtimes i just want to be me. You know what i mean?
We haven't met alot of twin boys but i think that would be cool, as long as they were not stuid like the ones you were talking about. Also i started a topic on twins a while ago and hardly anyone responed to it, so it is nice to talk with another set of twins.
What kind of things do you and you sister like to do together? Do you share hobbies?

Normally stay away from the ML because of the large amount of felgercarb in ti but just had to come into this thread!

Im a Fraternal twin, and wouldnt want it any other way :smiley:

Yes it is like an interview. To answer your question my sister does have an account on AllAlias. She is Sarkneyspy. I told her about this topic, but she has been so busy latley that she hasn't been on the site for a while. Our hobbies are, we like to scrapbook together, I like to dance she doesn't, and we like to read and shop. She has a job at a grocery store, while i have taken off the year now that we're in college. Do either of you have jobs? If so, are they the same? Are you in college? Do you share a major or similar career interests?And aliascazUK is your twin the same sex as you, or are you a boy/girl pair?

No, we don't have jobs we are to lazy/busy. I want to be a neurologist and she wants to be a lawyer. We are juniors in high school. We both have diiferent views on Alias to, this year I am watching out of loyalty, and Stella is watching because she thinks this is a GREAT season.(Her words, not mine.)

Don't worry about being lazy/busy. I am too. I had a job last year but was so busy that i quit it. Though you could never get my sister to quit. She likes the money too much :D She wants to be a cardiologist when she gradulates and i want to be a nurse. Its a funny coencidence, but me and my twin are juniors also, but at our school they had have a program where you can go to college and get high school and college credit. We love it. As for the fifth season of Alias, we are every dissapointed in it, but we watch out of habbit and hope it will get better.

Hey everyone, its me, BristowBookworm's twin. I've wanted to get on her for awhile, but I was just too busy.
Just for the record, i'm the smarter, prettier twin :lol: Just kiddening sis! :D

twins-35.jpg

We found a twin picture on our computer! Hmmmmmmmm..... we don't really look like that. I'm not photogenic.

I don't know how to put a picture on the computer. Oh well, i'm usally not pleased with them except a choice few.

twins-35.jpg

We found a twin picture on our computer! Hmmmmmmmm..... we don't really look like that. I'm not photogenic.

I don't know how to put a picture on the computer. Oh well, i'm usally not pleased with them except a choice few.

twins-35.jpg

BRistowBookworm, why did you and your suster decide to go to the same college?

The reason me and my sister decided to go to the same college is because, the program we're in (Post Secondary College Options), the one that let's you go to college while you're a junior and senior in high school is sponsored by the college. The way it works is the state pays the college the money it would be paying the public school for you to go there, so for us its free (till we gradulate high school). And there was only one college for our school: we didn't get to choose. But we like it anyway.

Well, that was on my friends blog, if the picture is online, right click, go to properties, and copy the address it shows. Then, back on the replying thing, don't know what it's called, type img tags
put the address in the middle with no spaces. Is that what you meant? Or is it the whole digital thing that I can't do?

As you probably guessed by the picture, Madison, the prettier one is one the right
:D , Stella is on the left.

I really should know more about computers since my dad is a computer systems engineering professor, but most of it just sounds too complecated.

I have a twin brother, but he's at UCLA and I'm at uni in Flagstaff. Sometimes I wish I had an identical twin so she and I could do stuff together, but my bro and I still had stuff together. It's gonna be odd cause next week is our birthday and it will be the first time I've been away from him on our birthday for 19 years

I have a twin brother, but he's at UCLA and I'm at uni in Flagstaff. Sometimes I wish I had an identical twin so she and I could do stuff together, but my bro and I still had stuff together. It's gonna be odd cause next week is our birthday and it will be the first time I've been away from him on our birthday for 19 years

I know what you mean about the separation thing. Me and my twin have never been apart even for a full 24 hours and next year I'll be going off to college and she won't be going there. It will be weird to go days without seeing her. But I'm sure that we'll still be together on our birthday because I won't be very far from home.

I know what you mean about the separation thing. Me and my twin have never been apart even for a full 24 hours and next year I'll be going off to college and she won't be going there. It will be weird to go days without seeing her. But I'm sure that we'll still be together on our birthday because I won't be very far from home.

Well, you guys will be ok. Kendall and I are getting more comfortable being apart. I still miss him tremendously, but we talk every so often so it's not so bad...well, that is when he's not being a jerk and saying he has to study all the time...bujt that's gettin less frequent.

Back