Season 2 Two alias ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh that SOOO sucks! i probley can't watch the finale if its on that late... skool is on Monday!! well who cares alias is more important!

oh that reaaaly sucks b/c i have school the next day! i hope i can stay up.. alias is more important than school neway!

just stay up! it's gonna be SO freakin' worth it!!! I can't wait....3 hours of NEW alias! That day is going to be the BEST EVER!!!!

That doesn't matter....WATCH IT NO MATTER WHAT!! You're going to miss out and feel SO bad about it! And i'm gonna watch it and you're gonna be jealous of me!

very cool that they're doing two new ones on one night...but those are the only 2 new ones left this season, right?? I know I'd rather have them split up if that's the case but at least they'll be happening in the not-to-distant-future ;)

Two hours of alias..............MAN i can't wait........this is gonna be great..but i better go and buy a new tape to tape it..thanks for the info :D

very cool that they're doing two new ones on one night...but those are the only 2 new ones left this season, right??

Nope, there are 3 more new episodes this season. "Countdown" is airing on the 27th of this month, and then "Second Double" and "the Telling" on the 4th.

And if you can't stay up to watch it... tape it. Or get someone to tape it for you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back