Season 3 two ex lovers

nancee

Cadet
okiee....so im sure most of us shippers were screamin like whoa when we heard the dude say "two exlovers that get closer than ever since the past two years"....okiee so last nites ep we waited for syd n vaughn to :sly:...but i realized in second period (and btw when i figured this out i gasped really loud) that they werent talkin bout syd n vaughn....IT WAS SARK AND ALISON....dude....okiee i juss hadda say something bout that...

Yea I realized that while taking my poddy break during a commercial :lol: :thinking:

I hate those damn promos!

Vaughn did run his and over her shoulder a bit after putting on the necklace ^_^

OMG i kno the promos ALWAYS DO THAT.. they like to make us think things because they knew everyone would have thought syd n vaughn at the thought of EX lovers but NO they change it to sark n allison :angry: and i had my hopes up :blink:

yeah, but if you think about it sark and allison arent exactly "ex" lovers...they were still lovers even if he thought she was dead.....that doesnt really make sense, i'm just trying to think of some reason for s/v to be "closer than ever" o well..i tried haha

I know!!!! It completely ticked me off (not quite sure if i am aloud to say the other)!!!!!!!! Who gives a rip if sark and allison r together??? (although i admit it was cute).....I was so psyched that syd and vaughn were gonna be getting closer than ever.....STUPID PROMOS!!!!!

as much as i would love syd and vauhn to get back together i don't think he'd be so cruel as to leave lauren. the thing i love most about him is that he is such a stand-up guy! unless something big happened i don't think he and syd are gonna get back together so fast.... but then again he did leave alice hanging when syd and him could be together at last.... BOYS! hmmm...

Back