Season 2 Two hours?

Natalie

BANNED!
Is this ep going to be two hours???? I heard that, and I'm about ready to do a dance. ^_^ So is going to be two hours!? :D

No. I believe that "Second Double" will be airing, and then "The Telling". Two hours of all new Alias... *squeals*

Oooo, that sounds just as good! As long as it'll be good (Witch I have no doubt it will be!)!!! :D ^_^

But what about the week before that ep? Will there be no Alias on that week?! *Faints at the thought* :eek:

I know, I can't wait either. It feels like it's been forever since the last new episode of Alias. I'm highly anticipating Second Double though.

kylo4 said:
I know, I can't wait either. It feels like it's been forever since the last new episode of Alias.
That's because it has been forever! It's Alias deprivation.

No new Alias for two weeks: Sad fans, $200 damage
No new Alias for three weeks: Angry fans, $500 damage
No new Alias for four weeks: Deprived fans, $1000 damage

Two hours of Alias for the finale: Priceless

AliasALIAS said:
kylo4 said:
I know, I can't wait either. It feels like it's been forever since the last new episode of Alias.

You said it ALL!!!! (y) :woot: :woot:

Angel said:
AliasALIAS said:
kylo4 said:

You said it ALL!!!! (y) :woot: :woot:
LOL! That's great aliasALIAS! :D Though I don't think I'll be doing any damage... Well maybe there'll be a little bit of popcorn on the screen when I throw it at the TV when Alias is not on. :P

Natalie said:
Oooo, that sounds just as good! As long as it'll be good (Witch I have no doubt it will be!)!!! :D ^_^

But what about the week before that ep? Will there be no Alias on that week?! *Faints at the thought* :eek:
isn't Countdown airing on April 27th? then the next week is second double and the telling

that is going to be so cool! i am going to have to like bake something before so i can eat it while i'm watching... it'll be like a mini alias movie almost because 2 hours...this is going to be so fun.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course i don't want the season to end but i can't wait to see the season finaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i cant wat!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooo nice and long bitu those two hours have to last the entire summer...ok try not to think about that...but yay jump for joy and there is a new epp this weekend!!!!!!!!! yayayayaya

and what an awsome 2 hours it was,darn i wish all u guys have seen it already.ctv rulz alias plays at 7 for me.

Back