two new JJ shows!

i just read on The Futon Critic that ABC has picked up two more of JJ's pilots one planning for the fall and one for mid-season

this is directly from The Futon Critic

LOST (ABC, New!) - J.J. Abrams ("Alias") and Damon Lindelof ("Crossing Jordan") are set to team for a new drama at the Alphabet which follows a group of people stuck on a Pacific island and are forced to build a new society after surviving a plane crash. The project is actually a revamped take on "Nowhere," a drama from executive producer Aaron Spelling and writer Jeff Lieber, which ultimately did not go forward. ABC has ordered a pilot and six additional scripts for the new project, which comes from Touchstone Television, with Abrams and Lindelof will executive producing. The producers plan to shoot the pilot, as well as the series should it go forwad, on location.

theres that on and the one we already knew about the bounty hunters
THE CATCH (A.K.A. UNTITLED J.J. ABRAMS PROJECT) (ABC) - J.J. Abrams' bounty hunter drama has been given the green light to produce a pilot. The project, which stars Greg Grunberg ("Alias"), is expected to be considered for midseason 2005 as the prolific producer will focus on "Lost"

looks pretty awsome guys!!!
cya

I hope this doesnt mean that Weiss is leaving the show. :( I would so hate that. greg Grunberg is a great actor though he deserves his own show. He and JJ have been friends since kg too. Gonna miss Weiss if he leaves though.

I doubt the success of another one of J.J.'s pilots would in any way make ABC want to cancel Alias - I can only see this getting him, and consequently the show, more good press. Kudos to Greg Grunberg too! I hope his show is a success - he is the perfect combination of action/comedic timing!

wow thats alot of scripts and show info to keep track off!
good for him!
he better not abandon our show!!

iheartalias said:
K. Ackles said:
I hope it doesn't mean that Alias is going off-air so he can focus on other things!!!
that's exactly what i thought when i read this...:thinking:
lol omg me too! but i doubt jj can't stop with ALIAS hopefully he just plans to be a busy man! HE BETTER

zap2it reported today that the bounty hunter show got an official green light. (So, on a related sad note, less of Weiss . . .)
;)

Back