Two Questions...

well, technically i find lots of truth to that hombre...
so let's analyze:
Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs. He is an avid patron of the arts, a gifted writer and speaker and Great Britain's backing was instrumental to his early political success. He is an avowed anti-Communist.

anti-communist of course....just a despot/dictator!
patron of the arts....only the ones passed through his inspection that looked towards the NAZI's
good speaker....ummm to rile up a crowd and prepare to take over
war hero: yes, but for germany

and I have to admit, I dislike the way they put down FDR. He was definitely one president I disliked immensely, but just b/c he had an affair and had a supposed connection to Pearl Harbor, let's highlight Hitler!

they over discuss the New Deal making him out to be the hero of it all. And yes he did that, but that doesn't change the fact of all the other terrors at the time!

btvaughn said:
they over discuss the New Deal making him out to be the hero of it all. And yes he did that, but that doesn't change the fact of all the other terrors at the time!
What terrors....? hehe i just want to learn new stuff! :lol:

believe me, I know that's true.....i'm having a sudden sense of deja vu....8th grade all over....::flashbacks::

and I refuse to get into that with you hombre!

Back