Two Questions...

I am pro-lifethere are options for victims of rape that don't include abortion, like adoption, there are millions of couples out there who cannot have children and who would readily adopt them. I think that even though you had been raped you still have a life inside you, one of god's miricals and no one has given you the right to take away that life, it's not yours to take. Just think about how you would feel for the rest of your life knowing that you had killed someone that didn't even have a chance to experience life, no first steps, no first day at school, no marrage, no children of their own, as women we have been given the job to protect not destroy.

Did you know that hitler was an architect before he came into power. Just think of all the wonderful things he could have built instead of all the wonderful things he destroyed.

strange... I didn't kill Beethoven, because I agree with Hombre- I believe abortion is murder. But I didn't pick Hitler either. Maybe it's because when I read that I knew it was him... almost like cheating, but not really- I just learned about him in history.

uh oh....here goes the abortion.

But first to go along with the adoption...what happens if the rape victim is a 13 year old girl or younger? Does she deserve to go through a pregnancy?

i elected adolf hitler into office! well if you got rid of all his insane crazy genocide thoughts...he was a very good public speaker

A good public speaker...true...he sure knew how to get a crowd going. Whether or not that was good is a different story! YEah....it definitely wasn't!

Sorry it took me awhile to write that and we were still on the abortion topic when we started.
The chances are very low that a 13 year old would become pregnant after being raped, but i know that it is possible, and I don't know I can't think how to answer that question it's just an awful thing to contemplate. I'm really.. both sides of the argument have such valid points that they are certain to come to a loggerhead in situation such as these. I am inclined to say that it would have to be a moral decision made by the girl but that would be going against what I believe. I think your right this subject is not the best to be discussing. It hurts too much

Back