Romance Two Weeks Notice (2002)

Alias

Cadet
Title: Two Weeks Notice

Tagline: Over. Done. Finished. A comedy about love at last glance.

Genre: Comedy, Romance

Director: Marc Lawrence

Cast: Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Alicia Witt, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Heather Burns, David Haig, Dorian Missick, Veanne Cox, Janine LaManna, Iraida Polanco, Charlotte Maier, Katheryn Winnick, Tim Kang, Wynter Kullman, Jason Antoon, Francie Swift, Mandy Siegfried, Mark Zeisler, Rocco Musacchia, Jonathan Dokuchitz, Joseph Badalucco Jr., Libby West, Sharon Wilkins, Shannon Fiedler, Donald Trump, Robert Myers

Release: 2002-12-19

Runtime: 101

Plot: Dedicated environmental lawyer Lucy Kelson goes to work for billionaire George Wade as part of a deal to preserve a community center. Indecisive and weak-willed George grows dependent on Lucy's guidance on everything from legal matters to clothing. Exasperated, Lucy gives notice and picks Harvard graduate June Carter as her replacement. As Lucy's time at the firm nears an end, she grows jealous of June and has second thoughts about leaving George.
Two Weeks Notice (2002)

I liked this movie. Not Oscar worthy, but it was still really good. I like Sandra Bullock. She's one of my favorite actresses.

The only part I didnt like is that part in the end. (this may be a spoiler for those who didnt see it) The scene where she runs to him and starts kissing him. Too unreal and fst-moving.

But other than that, it was good.

i loved this mvie! the chemistry between hugh grant and sandra bullock is amazing! ther was probably something going on in realy life. it was just to real to not be true!
emma

um mt brother watched it and he liked it her said it was a good movie so yeah it must be a good movie i mean coming from my brother he never likes anything hes so critical about it thats why its so so so so weird :P :smiley: