Season 2 Two Years?!

okay many ppl are coming up with alternative speculations to try and stop vaughn from being married..dream..uncover, all are wonderful and would be amazing if true, but i dont think jj would do that! i mean it looked pretty real to me! i have read things of ppl saying it didnt look like two years, they look the same and yes they do! but all the scars on her face are gone, no cuts, and the scar on her stomach looked old, and in the healing process, kendall took awhile to respond and vaughn was very unresponisve to her(i was in tears!lol) he didnt seem happy or excited just in denial(like Bobo!lol) and stunned! then with the ring, here is my thinking, that the two years did happen! what does eveyrone else think? how do you think they will get out of it? what will become of syd and vaughn? do you agree with my thinkings and speculations?!

i was completely shocked! but i do think it happened. i agree with all the stuff you said ...like about the scars and the reaction and stuff. its just...shocking! but we'll have to live with it until....*gulp* september!! i'm wondering if alice is coming back into the picture....

sarah i know! i think alice is the wife, i know its terrible(why didnt syd just kill the dumb blonde, sorry i just hate her!LOL!) but thats the most likely plan, he dumped her for syd then syd "dies" and he has to recover somehow...alice is there, back up girl!he doesnt love her but she is there and not dead!oooo JJ why? why?!

I KNOW!!!!! i've just started watching so i don't know all that much about alice...but i get that everyone here hates her!! so she must be BAD! i just can't believe it...poor syd...after everything she has been through...and now THIS! gee this really sucks!

It would almost have to be Alice, because anyone else, he would have to meet, get to know, date, be engaged to and all that. Alice, he already knows, so he's a step ahead.

And it HAS to be two years later, because like you said, her scar was basically healed. That scar is the key to everything though. It all has to do with the scar.

well alice was vaughn's exgirlfriend!whom he dumped to go out with syd after sd-6 was taken down!!(amazing moment!) but now i think she is the wife, which is terrible!

yeah...he probably turned to her for comfort or something.

i'm very curious about the scar on her stomach or well side...whatever....*very curious*

i wonder if something was taken out...or put in?

if anybody has a tape of the show and is willing to lend me it for a day or two, i could send it back asap in great condition. my vcr went ballistic or something and didn't tape it, thus ruining my entire night and leaving me in a fit of rage. i am very close to crying but am trying to be a big girl. i will be very respectful of your tape and take good care of it and send it back right away. it would really help me out so much! please somebody be a benevolent spirit...

I wanted to cry for myself for syd and for Vaughn all I can say is NOOOOOOOOO I'm sure it has to do with what Irina was saying about sloane and good luck but why please no why would JJ take vaughn away from syd If I were here and I had vaughn and then I wake up two years later and he's married I would say screw the world and jump off a cliff I'm so Pissed I'm beyond pissed how on earth am I supposed to wait until next season to get an explanation ahhhhhhhhh this is the definition of a cliffhanger sometimes I hate alias because I love it so much

alright, i have a theory. you may think it's a little far-fetched at first, but hear me out.

Remember that the assembled Rambaldi Device is called "the Telling." So i think that 2 years isn't really in the future. it's not real time. it's a glimpse. it's a telling of things to come. like there's no time travel, but sydney is seeing something outside our realm of reality (think The Matrix). Actually i think the plot has a lot of similarities to the matrix...there's a prophecy that says there is only one who can save the world...let me know what you think!
(i'm posting this in a few threads, sorry if you're reading it twice!)

1 more thing I totally miscalculated the whole two hours worth of tape thing so half way through the show my tape just starts rewinding so I'm throwing in these random tapes going CRAZY wanting to cry and it happened about three times cause I was at the end of all my tapes plus I was forced to record over some ld alias stuff all in all tonight was bitter sweet

Kalan said:
alright, i have a theory. you may think it's a little far-fetched at first, but hear me out.

Remember that the assembled Rambaldi Device is called "the Telling." So i think that 2 years isn't really in the future. it's not real time. it's a glimpse. it's a telling of things to come. like there's no time travel, but sydney is seeing something outside our realm of reality (think The Matrix). Actually i think the plot has a lot of similarities to the matrix...there's a prophecy that says there is only one who can save the world...let me know what you think!
(i'm posting this in a few threads, sorry if you're reading it twice!)
i could see that. that's a really good theory.

i'm talking to lenkid right now and we're wondering why the search for sydney was given up so "quickly." i mean, i can't believe that vaughn would get married THAT quickly. unless it was alice like a few of you have pointed out, but what if it isn't? and i can't believe JACK would give up the search that quickly either.

so i like this theory. i really can't believe that sydney ACTUALLY "went" two years in the future. i don't know, that just seems too sci-fi-ish to me.

first i was shocked, now i'm moving into ambivalence... :confused:

My theory is that Sloan's machine was a time machine. The monk guy in the last episode said that immortality was stupid compared to this, because he can eternally go through time and fix felgercarb to his own specifications. My thoughts.

Those two years did seem like it was really real. I mean, all the cuts on and everything were gone except for that scar she had on her stomach! I mean, all of a sudden, she just killed Allison, plopped down on the floor and then she wakes up in Asia with all her wounds gone (well, except for that scar) and she's in different clothes and she's cleaned up! Then, Kendall didn't seem to have any idea who she was and Vaughn, over the phone, talked to her as if she was any other agent and didn't seem to care and when he comes to see her he seems so, 'I can't believe it's true. I can't belive she's alive.' and he's married! He has a ring and unless it's Alice whom he is supposedly married to he couldn't have possibily have known someone well enough to choose to spend the rest of his life with! I mean, is there something in the prophecy that we missed? Does it have to do with the prophecy at all? There are so many questions to ask and yet, we have months to wait until we know the answer.

Back