Season 2 Two Years?!

man, this is why i was so hesitant about the whole double francie thing. i knew it would just mean merrin's time would be up. and that sort of sucks. :(

but who knows what happened in those two years. and if will survived a knife wound to the chest, who's to say that francie didn't survive too?

lenkid said:
but who knows what happened in those two years. and if will survived a knife wound to the chest, who's to say that francie didn't survive too?
me. i say. and my word is law.

:P

ok. this was seriously messed up! and STRANGE! first there's NO WAY vaughn could give up on syd (a woman he's SUPPOSED to not be able to live without...!) in TWO YEARS!! that's like nothing! try seven or eight on for size and i MIGHT believe you!

there's something weird going on here! it's not possible and it just doesn't make sense that they'd just leave syd after two years and nothing...nada..."oh hey our best agent ever, you've been gone for a lil while so we figured we'd presume you dead and have the love of your life marry some lady he met on the street one day..." not cool! and it couldn't be alice! no way! I will never believe that!

it must be a flash forward, a probability, or a dream. beginning of season three syd opens her eyes to find herself in a hospital bed, vaughn sitting there, it's been a week. 'cause any other way and it just doesn't add up! (I know I've said that like a million times but... :D)

and, can I talk about this here? --> is syd rambaldi? 'cause that's kinda the feeling I got from the scar and sloan saying she wouldn't just be a pawn anymore and irina with the whole "you were chosen to something the blood of rambaldi" that's creepy! and weird! and and and ICKY! :confused: :(

:D that ep(s) was great though! I'm still in shock!

You're right! It doesn't add up! Why would they assume that she is dead and would Jack and Vaughn give up that early? I dont's think so. I think Irina would've done something too!

DBristow, you're totally right there. Nothing is adding up, and that's why Kalan's theory is looking more and more to be true.

this is true, but something's got to happen. and the odds are in favor of somebody guessing what it is in the next 5 months.

oh for sure. Once everyone calms down from tonight's ep, the ideas are going to start flowing, and someone's going to nail the right one.

well i think cs and i are comin up with some pretty good stuff. anybody else want to join in the theorizing?

Back