Two Years

thanks for the pm
i was so hoping that it was vaughn
but considering the situation i think it was better that it was eric
thanks for the pm

6helterskelter6: yes, hormones, but there will definitely be a lot more of that. I agree. I kind of wrote him a little out of character, but I would like a Sark as well. Its funny u say that because I had a dream the other night that there was actually a real Julian Sark in the world.

Chicketepee: I know, isn’t he? I am glad that you like Weiss. I wanted to put someone other than Vaughn because he comes in later…

Fire*n*ice: I am glad that you like the update. It means so much to me.

Tubby: you’re welcome. Yeah, Vaughn is going to come into the story soon, but then things are going to start to get haywire. I just hope the next chapter is to your liking

thanks for reviewing you guys. it means a lot to me.
i am still kinda bumped because of last weeks race in Las Vegas. my main man, dale jr wasnt doing to hot, but i also know that he doesnt do to go in vegas. hopefully, he does better this week.

here comes another chapter

disclaimer: i dont own nothing, i just like to play around with the characters

Two Years
Chapter Eight

“Sydney, baby, wake up,” Sark remarks as the plane starts to descend into LA. He was kneeling next to the couch. He watches as Sydney blinks open her eyes and wipes the sleep from them. He gives her a soft smile. “Welcome back to the world of the living.”

She smirks at him, and then sits up. “When are we landing?” she asks.

“Right now babe,” he says taking a seat next to her.

“I've been sleeping the whole time?” she asks looking at Sark and then at Weiss.

“Yeah, Sleeping Beauty you have,” he remarks. “Kendall is going to meet us at the strip. He’ll then take us to the joint task force. We can give the information to Dixon, he’ll know what to do with it.”

“Dixon?” Sydney asks. “My Dixon? Marcus Dixon?”

“Yeah, he’s the director of our division now. He is going to be so excited to see you again. Marshall too.” Sydney feels a little jolt as the plane touches down. She puts her hand onto her stomach and then to her mouth.

“Oh geez,” she remarks throwing the blanket off and hurrying to the back of the plane where the bathroom was. Sark looks after her concerned.

“Morning sickness,” Weiss says looking after Sydney. Sark turns to him with a confused look. “Well, some people get sick in the mornings, some in the afternoons, some at night. My sister, she was a night sick. Every night light clockwork, she was puke up the day’s contents. Maybe Sydney is an afternooner. You might want to make sure she is going to be okay. Mouthwash would be a good thing to bring her.”

Sark leans down and rummages through his bag that was tucked away neatly next to the couch and comes up with a bottle of mouthwash. He gives Weiss a small smile and heads toward the bathroom. He lightly knocks on the door. “Syd, I brought you some mouthwash. I thought you might need it.”

The door opens and he could see Sydney, eyes red and puffy, face white as a ghost. “I hate being sick, I really do. Thank you for this,” she says wrapping her arms around his waste and bringing her head onto his chest.

“I wish I could make it go away, but it’s part of pregnancy. Don’t worry it won't last long. Remember what that website said. Its only the first thing about being pregnant.”

Sydney nods her head against his chest. She looks up at him. “I love you Julian,” she says.

“I love you too Sydney,” he says kissing her forehead. “Now, why don’t you wash out your mouth so we can go and meet Kendall and then we’ll figure things out after that.”

“Okay,” she says taking the mouthwash from him and going back into the bathroom.

“I'll grab the bags, just take your time,” he says turning and grabbing their bags and heading out into the afternoon Los Angeles sunshine. He pulls his sunglasses on and heads to where Kendall and Weiss were standing next to a black Navigator. “Mr. Kendall, how are things?”

“Where is Sydney?” Kendall asks.

“She is coming. She is in the bathroom, getting refreshed. She slept the whole flight. She wanted to make herself look presentable.”

“Kendall, its so good to see you,” Sydney remarks walking down the stairs and over to the trio. She suddenly gathers him in a hug, Kendall hugging her back gingerly. He looks down at her stomach, then to her left hand where the ring was. “Oh, yeah, I know. Can you just be happy for us? I mean, we’re in love,” she remarks taking Sark’s in hers.

Kendall nods. “Yeah, I guess I can be happy for you. Come on, I have Marshall waiting back at the task force. Eagerly waiting I should say.”

===========================================

The three get to the task force about ten minutes later. Sydney looks around nervously as they pull into the parking garage underneath the building. She pushes a strand of brown hair behind her ear. “I never mention that you look really great with your hair back to brown did I?” Sark asks whispering into Sydney’s ear.

“No, no you didn’t, but I can listen to a compliment any time you are willing to give me one,” she says cheekily, giving Sark a mile wide smile. They follow Kendall out of the car and into the elevator. She suddenly turns to Sark. “I'm nervous. I mean, really nervous. I'm supposed to be dead.”

Sark turns to Sydney, placing both hands onto her cheeks and dipping down to kiss her. “Baby, everything is going to be okay. They are your friends. They are just going to be glad that you are alive and well.”

“I know, thank you. I just needed someone to say it,” she says giving Sark another kiss. The elevator dings signaling they had reached their destination. Sydney takes a firm hold of Sark’s hand and he smiles down at her. They walk into the joint task force and all at once everyone stops to look at the people that had just walked in. Sydney, Sark and Weiss all follow Kendall as he leads them to an office that she remembered belonged him but now belonged to Director Dixon. Ooh, she thought to herself that still sounds weird. They walk into the office and Dixon stands up from his desk.

“Dixon,” she says breaking from Sark and throwing her arms around the neck of one of her oldest friends. “Oh my God, I am so sorry,” she says wiping away a few tears that had escape onto his suit.

“Never apologize for anything Syd. So, I guess congratulations should be in order,” he says looking down at her stomach. “You know, Julian is a good guy once you get past that Sark exterior.”

Sydney beams up at Dixon before turning to look at Sark. “Yeah, he is. My angel,” she remarks.

“All right, we have Marshall analyzing the contents of the disk now. It shouldn’t be too much longer until your father gets out of there. Syd, he is going to be real happy for you.”

She smiles brightly at her old partner. “Yeah, I hope your right. I just can't get over everything that is happening.”

Dixon’s door opens and they all turn to the door. Sydney gasps. The person standing in the doorway also gasps. “Syd,” the person breathes.

“Will,” she remarks breaking from Julian’s grasp. She crosses the room and pulls him into a hug. Will wraps his arms around Sydney.

“How are you? Are you really you?” he questions looking into her eyes.

“Yeah, I'm me. I thought you were supposed to be in witness protection?” she asks taking a look at all the men behind her. “Aren’t you putting his life in danger? I mean, The Covenant…” she trails off as she sees someone over Will’s shoulder. “Dixon, who is that?”

Dixon walks over to look at where Sydney was pointing. “Sydney, what is it?” Julian asks also walking over.

“That would be Lauren Reed. She is our NSC liaison. Why?”

“Syd?” Julian asks. “You know who she is?”

“Vaughn’s wife, yeah. But that’s not what is bothering me.”

“Sydney what is it?” Weiss finally asks.

“She’s Covenant. I met her in my time as Julia Thorne. I met her once in Cole’s office. She told me she was undercover. Her mother, Olivia, she is pretty high up in the ranks. I met Lauren that one time and I met Olivia a handful of times.”

“You’re saying she’s a mole?” Will asks.

“Exactly. She is probably doing the same thing to Vaughn that Allison was doing to you,” she says to Will who nods his head but remains quiet.

“Yeah, but Vaughn isn’t CIA anymore,” Weiss suggests.

“Well, he’s CIA, but he’s on an extended leave,” Dixon puts in.

“But he knows stuff. I mean, he’s worked with the CIA for how long?” she turns to Weiss. “And plus, you said he was thinking about coming back. Being allowed in briefings is enough. She just has to make a phone call to her superiors to tell them what the CIA is after. You have to take her into custody.”

“Discreetly. Vaughn is supposed to come in today,” Dixon says. “We’ll have to coordinate with MI-5 to pick up Olivia Reed.”

“Ooh,” Sydney remarks putting a hand onto her stomach.

“Syd,” Julian says coming over to her side. Sydney quickly grabs his hand and places his hand onto her stomach. “Wow, he’s really kicking,” Julian says with a smile.

“Julian, we’ve been over this. It’s a girl,” she says. “Besides, call it mother’s intuition, that I think it’s a girl.”

“Sark,” they hear. Sydney and Julian both turn to Will. “Just take care of her. If you hurt her, I swear I will…”

“Hurt me, dismember me and scatter my body parts across the world. I know, I know. I am sure that I will get the same thing from her father.”

“Close enough,” Will remarks.

“It’s done,” Dixon says from his desk where he was just getting off the phone.

“Yeah, well, I hope everything goes smoothly. Because Vaughn just showed up.”

ooh, i totally LOVE this! can i please get a pm?
and here's a thought: how will Vaughn react to Sydney being alive, engaged, and pregnant with Sark's baby? methinks not well, but that just means Syd can kick his ass if he gets out of line. ^_^

This is perplexing...not the story. Just the fact that I could have sworn I reviewed before this but I can't find it. It must have been another story.

Neways, you're doing a wonderful outstanding job on this. I'm glad I did find it and am reading it. It's a great story. I'm glad Sydney knew about Lauren so we don't have to go through all the Sark and Lauren stuff that happened in the show, not that it would happen in this story.

Keep up the great work and can I please get a pm when you update?

-Amber.

sorry that i havent been around lately :(

i have just been super busy with work, school and at the present my older sister is trying to adopt a 9month old, so i have been watching my neice and nephew. a new chapter should be up in next couple of days, so all should be well then....

thanks for all the support, it means the world to me.

now, i am off to bed, awaiting the easter bunny :lol: :lol:

Happy Easter!!!!!

~*~ kara ~*~

Back