Season 3 U know what I think is dumb...?

He wouldn't have been expecting to see Sydney there. If we didn't already know it was her, we wouldn't have recognised her as easily either.

Yeah, I thought they had it just a little bit too clear as well. Realistically, they more than likely would have recognized her. Especially since they're used to seeing her in different wigs and hairstyles. But I think they just did that so that we, the viewers, would be reminded that it was in fact Sydney. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been as much of an "edge of your seat" moment.

i really don't think they would have immediately recognized Sydney in the picture. they would never expect it, never suspect it. but i worry that if they ran a facial recognition program on it it would match to Sydney. but Jack has to tell Dixon about it i think. i read something like that on the ABC site. i think Jack has to tell Dixon about Sydney to try to protect her. i can't recall if that's what it said exactly, so you may want to check it out. but perhaps they do eventually recognize her or something.

AgentBristow0611 said:
When the picture was rendering on marshall's computer...whay the heck don't they recognize syd!?!?!?
no kidding!!!

i mean dixon recognized syd in season one(i forget what the ep. is called...but its the one where she is going to sell sark the <0> potion thing) by just seeing her eyes!!

i guess they didn't bring their game to work that day lol

i could easily tell it was syd but i think marshall or dixon wasnt expecting to see syd there to they didnt even think of it (like every1 else said.. :rolleyes: )

Back