U.S. Army deploys "Force Field"

I wouldn't doubt it if within a 100 years we had people living on the moon. Create an artificial atmosphere, that'd be nuts!

Originally posted by Chaotic@Apr 21 2006, 10:52 PM
Actually the Star Wars idea was to use lasers to blow up incoming Nuclear Missles.
From the ground and outerspace.
What do you think they're using in that video? Magic? :P
The whole idea behind that "force field" is the laser field detonates the missle before the missle can harm the friendly troop. Just like Star Wars.

I know it uses lasers, I'm just saying that the Purposed plan by Reagan (you ment Reagan right?), was to use laser beams and not shields to protect the US. But I can how the Force Field plan could have been influenced by Star Wars.

I have a prototype, it covers my house.

It's pretty sweet and only cost me 1K

Im gonna put it on my car, so if im about to get in a car crash....BAM the other car blows up and i drive right through.

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 22 2006, 10:02 PM
I have a prototype, it covers my house.

It's pretty sweet and only cost me 1K

Im gonna put it on my car, so if im about to get in a car crash....BAM the other car blows up and i drive right through.
Hahaha thats awsome. I want one too :smiley:

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 24 2006, 05:26 AM
well a guy who just got out of the army that is now a pastor told me that is fake O_O... idk
I like how you added the random "that is now a pastor" fact to give it some leverage. B)

Originally posted by Xblood@Apr 24 2006, 04:01 PM
well yeah cuz hes a pastor and would he lie? or is he just talkin out his ass?
Men of god are still capable of stretching the truth to fit their needs.

Back