Politics U.S. planning for possible attack on Iran

hmmm firstly i would like to point out to all those who didnt believe me that i predicted thsi in my thread ' are you worried bush is going to invade more countries'

and secondly how sickened i am that it could be coming true, ugh, comeon guys, wecant all fight eachother...

FFS, just leave the world alone you coward! :angry:

That's another 100,000+ lives lost, 'cause he wants to finish his big pipe of oil running half way across the world. God forbid it runs through somebody who can put up a fight.

SecretAgentMan said:
We live in a crazy world.  I'm sure they have many plans drawn up for attacks inside of Iran.
[post="1164188"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Its reallty scareing me what Bush and Rumsfelt might have planned.

this is just [removed] up.. who's next? north korea? :confused: no, really. First, we invade Iraq and kill thousands of people, and now Iran :rolleyes: this is just [removed] great. Bush has a hella lot of nerve to go doing something like this now.

Well, yea, told you all you should've voted for Kerry -_-

And well they've just [removed] planned to go [removed] up everything for their stupid [removed] oil :rolleyes:

they can't go to war with Iran. for one, it will further destabiliza the region, and the simple fact is there are no more soldiers to go to war with. Bush can't push for a draft without it being a major PR crisis, either. he looked right into the camera in the first debate and promised there wouldn't be a draft.

Yeah, he also looked the world in the eye and told them that he knew Saddam had weapons.

---Unashambed Bush Bagging---

"The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of mass murder."

Um, I think the only Iraq he knows is the Gulf War Iraq, cause according to my Aunt, Iraq was a safe and extremely peaceful place pre-war. The only person who committed mass murder was you, Mr Bush.

"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories... we’ve so far discovered two. And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."

During a press conference, Lt. General James Conway, USMC declares: "It was a surprise to me then, it remains a surprise to me now, that we have not uncovered weapons... in some of the forward dispersal sites. Again, believe me, it’s not for lack of trying. We’ve been to virtually every ammunition supply point between the Kuwaiti border and Baghdad, but they’re simply not there... We were simply wrong."

How can anybody read this useless babble, which is an attempt to reason the slaying of over 100,000 innocent civillians, and give that man a vote, let alone respect him :(

facade47 said:
^^that too!
[post="1164341"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah...well, the part i left out, facade, is that it isn't unusual for politicians to backtrack once elected (i.e. Bush Sr. - "Read my lips. No new taxes.") however, bush isn't getting out of his promise without a fight - if i have to organize a massive student sit-in outside the gates of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. to make sure of it.

facade47 said:
:confused:  :confused:

Saddam murdered his own people.  I wouldn't call that peaceful.
[post="1164441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i have to agree with you here. I don't think anyone can say that it isn't a good thing that Saddam is no longer leading a country. he was a horrible, evil man. but, the problem people have is the way the U.S. did it. we were too few, and too unorganized. we've risked creating a power vaccuum that will only be filled with a man equal to Saddam in terms of crimes against humanity. then what will those thousands of people have died for?

facade47 said:
:confused:  :confused:

Saddam murdered his own people.  I wouldn't call that peaceful.
[post="1164441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It wasn't the whole, go outside at the wrong time of day and I'll cut your head off situation that people make it out to be. I agree that it was VERY important to get rid of Saddam Hussain, but there is absolutely no doubt that it is a far more dangerous place now than it ever was before. My parents say that if you had no bad bussiness with Saddam, you wouldn't be affected by him. Its terrible to live in fear of a dictator, but I think the current situation would be similar to hell. My aunt fears for her life every morning before she goes to work. That's no way to live :(

My parents say that if you had no bad bussiness with Saddam, you wouldn't be affected by him

You could say that about every dictator in the world ,Mugabe no business with him no worries.

What about Stalin? If you didn't upset him you wouldn't end up in a forced labour camp in Siberia

or Hitler, no business with him and you weren't Jewish then you fine.

Does that mean we shouldn't have had any wars??

Its a fallacy to say if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to fear because you don't have to do anything worse than show independent thought for the secret police to come and get you.

Out of a country of approx 22m people we only here the bad things, how do you know its hell?

the thing is he was elected on the pretence of doing what is morally right, he softens down the war in iraq with a bit of propaganda before election then afterwards heads straight into another war...

as of November 2004, the SSS (draft people) said that by March 31, 2005, all local draft boards must be ready.

as of January 1, 2005, the SSS began thorough checking to make sure that all male citizens of the US between the ages of 18-26 are registered for the military.

what that means, i don't know, but THIS THURSDAY, please tell all your friends to tie a white cloth around their arms to stand in solidarity for peace.

Back