U2

Tetine

Cadet
Ok, I'm a big fan and I have to talk about them!!
I think you all know who they are and their music is everywhere (twice in Alias!)
They used to be a great band in the 80's/90's, some people say they're really bad since 2001, but they still attract a lot of people, and their shows are very quickly sold out.

What do you think of their new album? Or the old ones?
Have you ever seen them on stage?

I believe you like them or you hate them, but it's rarely a band you just enjoy! Or you haven't seen them on live yet! If you"ve been to one of their concerts, you know what I mean! The band is amaizing, they share so much with their fans.

I could talk for ages about them but that's not my point!

What do you think?

I actually have the new album and LOVE IT. I think it's wonderful and actually it reminds me a lot of Joshua Tree. Sadly I have not seen them on stage, but I would love to seem live. I bet it's a FABULOUS show!

I'm a fan of U2, yes. I haven't heard their new album. Come to think of it, I didn't know they had a new album, LOL. Definitely going to check this out today. :smiley:

FH, you should listen to the new album....it really reminds a lot of the music they were doing on Joshua Tree.

Yeah, it's totally different than the last two albums, How to dismantle and atomic bomb and All that you can't leave behind. A lot of people stopped listening to U2 after that, but now it's good to see they're back with maybe the best music they've ever done. Joshua Tree is still the best though!

No Line on the Horizon, Magnificent, and Breathe are my personal favorites. :D

And I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight !

And if you have the collector box with the movie "Linear", there is an extra song called "Winter", I have to admit it looks like Coldplay, but it's a really good song.

And about the new tour, there is a rumor they're going to play old songs they haven't done in a long time, "Drowning Man" for example... We should expect something different than the previous tours. I can't wait to be there! D-12!

Back