UFO at Obama Inauguration?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
The recent inauguration of Barack H. Obama as the 44th President of the United States received world-wide media attention with millions in attendance. Were some of those visitors from out of this world? :eek:

In this CNN clip, pay careful attention to the shots of the Washington Monument about a 1/4 of the way from the top...

Here is a video response to it with the video slowed down so you can get a better shot of the object as it loops around the monument...

Thoughts?

Pretty hard too say!!!!to fast for the human eye!!!Then again ,could have been alien entities tuning in to the Obama speech!!!

scifidealscom

painkiller64

Avoid A Void
i have watched it over and over again and i want to say that it is a ufo because i believe, yet i am also unsure since the video does not show a lot of detail.

Anthony G Williams

Greybeard
Writer
I get a "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" message.

Evidently the aliens realised that they had been spotted and took prompt action to remove the evidence! :eek:

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I get a "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" message.
Gggggrrrrr!!!! :mad:

Evidently the aliens realised that they had been spotted and took prompt action to remove the evidence! :eek:
HHHmm.... CNN is a global organization so if aliens were to infiltrate our society what better place than in a position that would allow them to control the news. :tinfoilhat:

Anthony G Williams

Greybeard
Writer
HHHmm.... CNN is a global organization so if aliens were to infiltrate our society what better place than in a position that would allow them to control the news. :tinfoilhat:
That would account for a lot....they are clearly trying to destabilise the world's economy prior to a take-over, with all that publicity about economic disaster being whipped up by the news media :eek:

Top Bottom