UFO at Obama Inauguration?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
The recent inauguration of Barack H. Obama as the 44th President of the United States received world-wide media attention with millions in attendance. Were some of those visitors from out of this world? :eek:

In this CNN clip, pay careful attention to the shots of the Washington Monument about a 1/4 of the way from the top...

Here is a video response to it with the video slowed down so you can get a better shot of the object as it loops around the monument...

Thoughts?
icon5.gif

i have watched it over and over again and i want to say that it is a ufo because i believe, yet i am also unsure since the video does not show a lot of detail.

I get a "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" message.

Evidently the aliens realised that they had been spotted and took prompt action to remove the evidence! :eek:

I get a "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation" message.
Gggggrrrrr!!!! :mad:

Evidently the aliens realised that they had been spotted and took prompt action to remove the evidence! :eek:
HHHmm.... CNN is a global organization so if aliens were to infiltrate our society what better place than in a position that would allow them to control the news. :tinfoilhat:

HHHmm.... CNN is a global organization so if aliens were to infiltrate our society what better place than in a position that would allow them to control the news. :tinfoilhat:

That would account for a lot....they are clearly trying to destabilise the world's economy prior to a take-over, with all that publicity about economic disaster being whipped up by the news media :eek:

Back