Aliens UFOs: It Has Begun (1973) - documentary

:cool::D I just saw the Rod Serling video. Thanks for posting it. Extremely interesting! I think we will have FULL DISCLOSURE about UFOs and ETs SOON... like in about a month. I think it will come from the US Government. Maybe then, we will stop fighting among ourselves and have more peace in the world. :smiley::cool::cool:

:cool::D John Podesta gave speeches to the Washington Press Club about UFOs and ETs and full disclosure. Mr. Podesta was on President Obama's first campaign committee. He certainly had the President's "ear". :D:D
Who better to make FULL DISCLOSURE than our 1st African-American president, who knows what it is to look "different"? :D:cool::cool:

:cool::D I just saw the Rod Serling video. Thanks for posting it. Extremely interesting! I think we will have FULL DISCLOSURE about UFOs and ETs SOON... like in about a month. I think it will come from the US Government. Maybe then, we will stop fighting among ourselves and have more peace in the world. :smiley::cool::cool:

You're welcome Imzadi.

At the time this came out, there was going to be disclosure! There were adverisements everywhere about it, the U.S. government was finally going to admit ALIENS exist, and they've been coming here for centuries. Everybody in my grade school was talking about. BUT, the plug was pulled at the last moment.

A real shame. The same thing hapened in the 1950's.

:cry::cry:Now that the terrible Boston Marathon Bombing has happened, it may postpone UFO disclosure for awhile. However, it may help the battle over BACKGROUND CHECKS ON THE SALE OF GUNS AND OTHER KINDS OF DEADLY PRODUCTS!
I recommend people seeing "BLACK SUNDAY", a movie made many years ago by actor Bruce Dern. It showed what a bomb full of NAILS could do! :eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek::sick::sick:

Back