UFOs over New York

News reports are coming in that the objects were really silver balloons that got loose from an engagement party that some school kids threw for their teacher.

I'm am not sure I am buying that one though. Something that small being that visible that high up and just floating there in place... maybe, maybe not. I would think that the natural air currents above the building in NY would've moved balloons too fast for them to linger around long enough in one place for people to take videos let alone a news crew being sent out on site (see the first video above).

Another theory coming in... that they are balloons from a Spanish tourism event that was taking place in times square.

Strange encounters and nothing at all...........

UFO.jpg

Yeah.......I'm hearing four other quick explanations, it's a shame when the news media wants to make a big deal out of nothing and use excitable people to get citizens worked-up in order to prove that it was only nothing in the first place. It does show us that people can freak out easily at what they think they see is real and the media can display how foolish people can be. However not all strange things can be explained away so quickly, but who really wants to believe in aliens visiting here from other dimensions or other worlds, fifty percent of the people today think that's just crazy talk. But a lot of them believe in ghosts or large predatory water monsters or even giant hairy beasts walking around in wooded areas. The year is 2010, and nothing yet has been proven 100% to exsist, the only ones who know for sure about any of these things are the small percent of people who really had genuine encounters, but no one believes them anyway.

The UFOs have moved their observation point from New York to El Paso, Texas. Bonus points to the news station for using the theme from The X-Files.

Re: Strange encounters and nothing at all...........

UFO.jpg

Yeah.......I'm hearing four other quick explanations, it's a shame when the news media wants to make a big deal out of nothing and use excitable people to get citizens worked-up in order to prove that it was only nothing in the first place. It does show us that people can freak out easily at what they think they see is real and the media can display how foolish people can be. However not all strange things can be explained away so quickly, but who really wants to believe in aliens visiting here from other dimensions or other worlds, fifty percent of the people today think that's just crazy talk. But a lot of them believe in ghosts or large predatory water monsters or even giant hairy beasts walking around in wooded areas. The year is 2010, and nothing yet has been proven 100% to exsist, the only ones who know for sure about any of these things are the small percent of people who really had genuine encounters, but no one believes them anyway.

I believe there are reasons that they do that. The thing that comes to mind is National Security. The government believes in UFO's they downplay it though because of their agenda to create security from powers more advanced than us. They wish to appear as the supreme force on Earth. Their explorations into the UFO phenomena and their denouncement of their existence is a cover up of what they do know.

Strangers in the sky or somebody from home

12haun.jpg

I believe there are reasons that they do that. The thing that comes to mind is National Security. The government believes in UFO's they downplay it though because of their agenda to create security from powers more advanced than us. They wish to appear as the supreme force on Earth. Their explorations into the UFO phenomena and their denouncement of their existence is a cover up of what they do know.

I know.

We just have to find out who's flying around up there. Perhaps a government that wants to fake an encounter to motivate people into some kind of "New World Order".......or maybe it's people from elsewhere who are trying to tell us something.
These U.F.O.s have been forming a lot of triangular shapes with their vehicles for a while...could they be saying................

I don't want to say what I really think.....either side might not like it.

Re: Strangers in the sky or somebody from home

12haun.jpg

I know.

We just have to find out who's flying around up there. Perhaps a government that wants to fake an encounter to motivate people into some kind of "New World Order".......or maybe it's people from elsewhere who are trying to tell us something.
These U.F.O.s have been forming a lot of triangular shapes with their vehicles for a while...could they be saying................

I don't want to say what I really think.....either side might not like it.

True. Could even be a message or messages based on symbolism. The triangle and symbol of pyramids, the power within mysteriously emanating everywhere. A old form of universal energy. Perhaps we could be the offspring of a seeded planet and we are their children. The guesses are endless and the possibilities endless also. The possibility of shared thought like transmitters and receivers must also be part of the possibilities if one believes we are being guided toward a better way of life. The symbolism covers all imaginable realms of thought as thought itself at times may be inspired by outsides forces. Nothing is impossible to the beholder or believer.

Here is something to think about;

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be."
~ Kurt Vonnegut ~

"When you get into a tight place and it seems that you can't go on, hold on — for that's just the place and the time that the tide will turn."
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe ~

Oasis Earth

5-1.jpg

Could even be a message or messages based on symbolism. The triangle and symbol of pyramids, the power within mysteriously emanating everywhere. A old form of universal energy. The symbolism covers all imaginable realms of thought as thought itself at times may be inspired by outsides forces. Nothing is impossible to the beholder or believer.

Very true, that's probably why there have been a vast variety of different types of flying craft that have been seen for centuries in many countries.

Aliens are due to arrive soon?

Just found this picture. What do you think guys? :confused:

Interesting, I don't know if it completely relates to Stanley A. Fulham who originally predicted the October 13th event and wrote about it a while back in his book entitled: CHALLENGES of CHANGE. I've included his interview about it and among other things he talks about.

Re: Aliens are due to arrive soon?

Interesting, I don't know if it completely relates to Stanley A. Fulham who originally predicted the October 13th event and wrote about it a while back in his book entitled: CHALLENGES of CHANGE. I've included his interview about it and among other things he talks about.

2ulzfmp

Interesting videos.

Back