UGHHH

MY FRIEND IS ASKING MY CRUSH OUT FOR ME....I'm soooooo scared.....for one thing....like 4 other girls like him...I'm affraid to loose my friends.....second...I'm scared wht hes gonna say.....*runs and hides*....any tips or anything

awwwwwwwwww :smiley: that's sweet. good luck :smiley: but i don't have friends ask out guys for me, usually i let the guys ask me out :smiley: so i really don't know what to say :smiley: good luck :smiley:

*cough* this is the 2nd time i've had a friend do it for me...i get tiered of waiting...usually after htey hint him he asks me........he went away but shes gonna call later.....i'll tell u wht happeneds

if someone asked clay out for me they would be my best friend forever lol
I doubt I'll meet him...Its probably a faze...that will last the rest of my life.

awwww!!!!
don't worri!!! my friend really liked this guy and me and my mate went 2 ask him out 4 her and he was like avoidin it but later she started datin sum1 else then he wanted 2 date her!!! wat a creep!!! lol!!

Elizabeth said:
MY FRIEND IS ASKING MY CRUSH OUT FOR ME....I'm soooooo scared.....for one thing....like 4 other girls like him...I'm affraid to loose my friends.....second...I'm scared wht hes gonna say.....*runs and hides*....any tips or anything
i say: have a good time....what ya going to do than? movies?

why be nervous.... ;)

scary situation, i've had a friend ask my crush to dance with me at a dance, and he said yes. I've never had the guts to ask anyone out though, at the moment my crush has a girlfriend. :(

Back