UK Alias convention - 1st and 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. you guys are making me depressed! So exciting. If MV comes, we have to stalk him like we did DA. Her name is Nisha, Steph. It's gonna be so fun!

I don't remember them saying that about more guests Nay but it will be so cool if 2 more come.

amisha
xxx

Hey guys, just wanted to say New York was a blast, i loved it out there, it was mad, Time Square was crazy,all of it was great, and i saw Will Smith through TRL, he blew a Kiss at me, hehe! Anyway just wanted to say im back, cant wait for thr videos which we are suppose to get in Febuary, anyway still am on a high from New York! :D

WOW, now im reeeeeeeeeely excited bout new york, even tho the summer is ages away AND i still need to get through gcses. ah well convention is before new york :D
yes.... in need of money and in need of booking tickets at the end of feb! siggggggh. xx helen xx

Mad bout Alias said:
Hey guys, just wanted to say New York was a blast, i loved it out there, it was mad, Time Square was crazy,all of it was great, and i saw Will Smith through TRL, he blew a Kiss at me, hehe! Anyway just wanted to say im back, cant wait for thr videos which we are suppose to get in Febuary, anyway still am on a high from New York! :D
[post="1216023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hey guys. how are you all. glad you ad a great time harmy. i'm currently sitting at Kat's desk (AgentDesertRose in case you didn't know) in california. she's fast asleep in the front room, bless her. she's so great. :blush:

i'm still awaiting that video patienlty, better get there soon. :angry:

Bah i'm back in this gloomy country and to top of being depressed about not being with Kat anymore, it's bloody snowing. what the hell is that about. :angry:

anyway am extremely annoyed about the lak of video STILL. Its bloody 4 months overdue. it surely doesn't take this long to do a few hundres videos. useless people.

Alias_Gay said:
u haven't gotten ur videos yet from last year? :thud:
[post="1228450"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know!!! :angry: They're just taking the piss now. GAH!!!!! Give us our gorram videos.

Hannah and Grace are both coming on the Saturday, as am I. We seriously need to do something after. Is it just me or is this thread dying?

amisha
xxx

amisha said:
Hannah and Grace are both coming on the Saturday, as am I. We seriously need to do something after. Is it just me or is this thread dying?

amisha
xxx
[post="1235767"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: yay they are coming! and so are you! :D yay! :groupwave:
the thread shall never die. ever. EEEVVVVER!!!

i was thinking we should maybe start a new one after the next convetion - or like a wekk or so before it - or maybeif we reach 100 pages - wot doy ou guys reckon? :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back