UK Alias convention - 1st and 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
tut tut misha, jst because ur sister boyfriends brother got them 4 u!!! im proud 2 say i bought mine within three weeks of them coming out in america!! they'r well worth it.

but ditto about the excited thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I'm coming too...some people already knew that but hey...It would be so fun if we all met up or something..

gah you guys are all SO lucky! the whole weekend....and staying there..

demented_dreamer said:
OMG! I'm coming too...some people already knew that but hey...It would be so fun if we all met up or something..

gah you guys are all SO lucky! the whole weekend....and staying there..
[post="1270466"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah me too I hope we can meet he he ^_^

cute_as_candy said:
:hide: 
matching sigs?!  :thinking:
who are the Fabulous Four? :blink:

ooooh... unless! oh i might have been mighty clever... are you four the fabulous four? :mellow:

hmm... so you're all coming? cooool! :D
[post="1270747"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

who are they? or are they talking about the film??? :thinking:

*high fives jems (like its back in fashion)*

yeah baby ill be propping it up anyway so you're all more then welcome to join me!! :lol:

im really looking forward to it, will be nice to put faces to names!

The Fabulous Four Are Back... INDEED.

The Fabulous Four Are Back!! ....HARDLY

The Fabulous Four Are Back!! .....SERIOUSLY!?

matching sigs?! 
who are the Fabulous Four? 

ooooh... unless! oh i might have been mighty clever... are you four the fabulous four? 

hmm... so you're all coming? cooool! 

lol...we put them on our sigs because there are four of us (me, amisha and the twins) and because we were feeling depressed as we had stayed away from aa so long and had no idea what was going on in the threads we used to go in...kinda making ourselves part of the community again...hehe and YAY all of like our lil' alias group from school (me, amisha, yumyum_sark_&_vaughn, vaughnsmyguy and my friend) are going on the Saturday..

Jems I would agree with the bar except some of us are minors as you can remember and i dont think we're allowed there unless your trying to get away from us..

So wait...who exactly is going....we need to make some sort of list.......

demented_dreamer said:
lol...we put them on our sigs because there are four of us (me, amisha and the twins) and because we were feeling depressed as we had stayed away from aa so long and had no idea what was going on in the threads we used to go in...kinda making ourselves part of the community again...hehe and YAY all of like our lil' alias group from school (me, amisha, yumyum_sark_&_vaughn, vaughnsmyguy and my friend) are going on the Saturday..

Jems I would agree with the bar except some of us are minors as you can remember and i dont think we're allowed there unless your trying to get away from us..

So wait...who exactly is going....we need to make some sort of list.......
[post="1271028"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OH, now I understand ... ;)

I don't think Jems said it as to get away from the minors ... but I suppose the bar would have drinks suitabel for minors too ;)

yeah... last year, steph and helen were in the bar. so we should be allowed in.

i was just about the explain the siggs thing. leaf beat me to it...

amisha
xxx

As i remember there were a few AA minors who were in the bar and were drinking with me, although i believe noone outdid the amount that i drank. However, i think i remained an upstanding citizen, unlike someone, who i won't mention. (You know who you are, girl!!) There was vomitting, almost a brawl, the works. Hopefully this will all be repeated 20-fold. YAY!!!!!

yeah hotel bars are not like pubs -you can go in if you're under age!! ;) especially if accompanied by an adult :smiley:lol: thats me :lol: and the rest)

ok make a list then - raise your hand if you are coming and write down your name and the previous names from the post in front - this is the first post :

*raises hand*

Jemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back