UK Alias convention - 1st and 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, people guess what theres a convention in London in July! :woot:

This is great news, innit! Im so going!

The confirmed guests at the moment are David Anders and Merrin Dungey! How great is this, i really, really hope Micheal Vartan 🤤, Jen, Victor, Ron, ok i might as well stop there coz im just gonna say the whole cast! :lol:

Click on this link: http://www.wolfevents.com/web/events/alias/

Im so excited! :woot: :jump:

cool!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: this is ace harminder!!!! thats 2 days before my bday!!! i hope i can go . its a bit far from aberdeen!!!

Woah, that is far! But im so excited, theres gonna be a party n everything, i really wish i can go, n i really, badly hope that MV comes! :woot:

But this is so mad!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so excited. I'm going on the website now. I'm supposed to go on holiday with friends in July cause i finish school forever this year(yay). I hope they don't clash

OH MY GOSH *DIES* FOR ONCE I REALLY WISH I DIDN'T LIVE IN THE STATES. :( Ugh, I would love to meet David and if Jen came then her too. Oh my gosh, wait *reads the date* no way, this is so lucky of me. I either have a choice to go to Germany or Colorado for July. I'm TOTALLY going to go to Germany now, and get my flight to stop in London first. *dies some more* I can't believe my luck! :D

This is so exciting, i really wish i can go! I have convinced my sis to take me as a b-day present.so im keepin my fingers crossed! But first need tickets! N im really hopin that Michael comes! i would seriously die! But im so glad they are doin somethin in the U.K! :woot:

It's a week after my 18th birthday so i hope i can get it for a present. I can't believe it starts the same day as my prom. Does anyone know if the convention is for all 3 days or can you buy individual days. I'll definitly go on the saturday and sunday.

I think it goes on for a couple of days so you could make it! Now all i need is a friend to go with??? coz my mate (thats right, i only have 1 friend that actually watched it) isnt majorly obsessed like me, but il convince her! But if MV come, theres no question bout, im goin! Im excited! :woot:

I have no-one to go with. None of my friends watch it. I've tried so many times and recorded episodes for them off channel 5 but they just won't get into it. They all agree that MV is hot but i doubt they will pay a lot of money to see him.
I can't wait. Even if i'm by myself. It will be nice to be in the same room as Alias fans. Nice to see other people as obsessed as me.

See im thinkin the same thing, would my mate loads of money to see D.A n M.D n im hopin Vartan?? but she is one of my best mates and if i convince her she'll go! Il have to phone her tomarrow n ask her! But my older sister might come with me, she likes alias but not that much, she said she wants to see Victor n Ron, so if they go, she might come (and anyway shes my lift)

N im in process of gettin one of my other mates to watch alias, im lendin her my season 1 dvds, n the other day she watched Phase one, which she did say, she got into it, so im keepin my fingers crossed, but i know that she wouldnt come with me!

Good luck with convincing your friend. I'm hopeing to turn someone by then. I got my old best friend into Alias but we fell out and haven't spoken in a year so i doubt i'll go with her.lol. I've lent my friend Phase1 but she still hasn't watched it. I'm hoping that will turn her but i still don't think she'll go to London. Oh well, i'll still go and have a great time and if MV and JG turn up i will just die. Especially MV. They'll have to get the security men to get me off him.

:lol: The security guards would me pullin me off him :lol: ! My friends know that i like MV (they think im obsessed with him :rolleyes: and i always make jokes that when i see him (coz i will see, once in my lifetime) im gonna run after him n shout out my phone number to him :lol:

But im sure my friend will come, especially now she has a job! N she think MV is hot too so if he come, im sure she'll come!

If i meet him i will totally make an as* out of myself. I did it before with David Boreanaz, twice,. I'm looking forward to meeting the other cast like David Anders but i would do anything to meet him. I've already got a signed picture of him that i brought but i would love to meet him in the flesh and get my picture took with him. That would be the best moment in my life.
My friends think i'm totally obsessed with him cause i mention him every 5 or 10 minutes at school which i suppose would annoy people but oh well.

Thats the same with me, my friends are really annoyed, one of my mates go that i would kidnap him, yeah right :thinking: ! N i know id probally make an ass out of myself too well if i do make an ass of myself atleast he'll remember me as the crazy british fan!

Maybe i should buy him a present n have my phone number written on the bottom of it! :lol:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
If i meet him i will totally make an as* out of myself. I did it before with David Boreanaz, twice,. I'm looking forward to meeting the other cast like David Anders but i would do anything to meet him. I've already got a signed picture of him that i brought but i would love to meet him in the flesh and get my picture took with him. That would be the best moment in my life.
My friends think i'm totally obsessed with him cause i mention him every 5 or 10 minutes at school which i suppose would annoy people but oh well.
u met david boreanaz?!!! what's he like?? i love him! almost as much as i love MV or DA!

Okay, I'm soooooooo gonna go! I love London! I travel anyway to Xena cons in the states (yes, I'm a freak/geek, whatever you wanna call me lol) and London is hella closer and cheaper for me to fly to from Helsinki. I've never been to an Alias con. If it's anything like the Xena ones, then there will be signing sessions where you can get the stars autographs and have pictures taken with them! SARK & WILL are gonna be there!!!!!! I can't wait til the whole line up is announced. I'd like to meet Ron Rifkin & Victor Garber too.

After more info is given, we should start a thread for those of us who'd like to meet up there :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back