UK Alias Convention #2 (2005)

I know Steph ... ;)

actually, I send Helen her picture, since she didn't want it to be posted anywhere here or the Album ...

Also I still have Harminder's pic of her sleeping on the table, which I haven't put on the album either ... ;)

Hey Gogo Ive seen the pictures, they are great. I had such a GREAT time that weekend. And Helen, come on dude, let me see the picture, please. And Gogo didn't you have more?

And girls where are yours? I was puting mine up but something went wrong so il try again soon. ;)

Anywho hope everyones good and I can't wait to see the other pictures soon. ;)

And Gogo, thanxs for not putting my picture up :smiley:

oh DEAR god... the photos. ive only just looked at them. ARGH i look like a plastic freak heheh. eeeee. AND the picture of me on the floor is not eveen FUNNI. AND NOoooooooooo u cant see it hehehehehhehe. its so funni tho. hehe. i shud really come on here more than once a month lol xx helen xx

sorry i havent uploaded mine yet guys - been away. must check out gogs and put mine up soemtime soon :smiley:

i_love_you_mv said:
oh DEAR god... the photos. ive only just looked at them. ARGH i look like a plastic freak heheh. eeeee. AND the picture of me on the floor is not eveen FUNNI. AND NOoooooooooo u cant see it hehehehehhehe. its so funni tho. hehe. i shud really come on here more than once a month lol xx helen xx
[post="1431403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i know...do i want to see myself dancing with birdboy..NO!!! bloody pics...not happening next year..am not gettiung that pissed. and Helen you do not look like a plastic freak...you freak!!!

Mad bout Alias said:
Hey guys, I don't know if you know but some of my pictures are up. Nay you look good in them :devil: hehehehe
[post="1465555"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh my god ... u r evil :devil:

lmao ... but funny though ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, hehehe

They're great innit?!

Go on be evil put Helens picture up.

So people in 8 days I'm off to New York for 6 months so I'l be on a different time zone but the times Jems on it might be alright. ;)

So I'l be able to watch Alias before everyone. yeah, but Im not to sure if I'm still gonna watch it after you know what :angry:

How is everyone anyway? How is you Gogo?

I am doing good Tara ... very busy at work ... can't wait for S5 ... ;)

I can't put Helen's pick up, I promise her I wouldn't ... and a promise is a promise ;)

What u gonna do in NY for 6 months???

Er.Gogo my name is Harminder. How rude :P

I'm working out there for 4 months and then do some travelling for 2 months.Its scary but exciting. Maybe I'l see Michael, I remember reading he said that New York is his favourite city :love:

Mad bout Alias said:
Er.Gogo my name is Harminder. How rude :P
[post="1466508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oops, I am sorry Harminder ... :lol:

I was just reading a PM from Tara, so I just thought it was her ... :lol: :angelic:

Have fun in New York ... I am sure you will ... and if by ant chance you do meet MV, say hi to him from me :woot:

Back