UK Alias Convention #3 2006

missed my chance to go this year and still kicking myself :(
roll on next year
gonna be at convention with huge smile on face :D

oooh new thread :smiley:

hmm should i close the old one.

still havent done any reports from it yet :Ponder: i 'll leave it for now and maybe add a report if i ever get around to it :rolleyes:

My mum is going to buy my ticket for my birthday present as my fender guitar goes further from my reach as my parents cant afford it what with there being two of us, damn sister pfft

But yeah im totally there next year !! cant wait i think it might also be the weekend i find out whether or not i have graduated :D

I really hope I can come next year hee and Bella might come too and I really want my American friend come too :D

i will so be there....can't get my ticket until September but i will be coming. can'y wait...am pissed off about the timing of it cos it means that gf kat can't come due to it being graduation day...and living in California she can't just pop over afterwards.*sob*

I agree...it's been rubbishly timed...there is basically no way my cousin/bff will be able to make it over from Spain as it'll be exam time...and she really wanted to go...:smiley:

'Missed' Vari? 'Missed'...shhhppphh...'Refused to come' is more like it :P

And...I think Steph already has a countdown...:lol:

:rain:

I'm not sure...but at most we'll have 8, probably only about 6 or something, and I think AS get over and done with before then

The thing I am really worried about is after our AS exams, we go on our Biology Field Trip...I really can't miss that, as a) I'm in love with Sience and Nature and b) I think it's basically compulsory.

Jai :rain:

I KNOW...LIKE...SOCIAL EVENT OF TEH YEAR!!! I'll go if I have exams on the Friday or the Monday(although in that case I'll leave early on Sunday), but if it's when our field trip is, I'll have to go to that. So I won't book untill I start college.

YAY Louise are you definately going next year? :happydance:

im gonna try and get my ticket as a Christmas present :jump: i hope i have got exams around that time :( :angry:

oo btw Emma i love your sig, its too cute for words :P :love:

i hope to be able to go :D i really really want to go!!
but i already have meetings booked up through to next july :cry:

but i am gonna try!!! otherwise i will have to go to the year after :lol:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
YAY Louise are you definately going next year? :happydance:

im gonna try and get my ticket as a Christmas present :jump: i hope i have got exams around that time  :(  :angry:

[post="1422123"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No but I'm rying

at the moment i'm trying to get as much detal as poss to tell my dad so that it seems organised and you know... not risky :angelic: but I can't even get how much the room costs *kicks thistle web site*

i'm going to try and get it as a christmas pressent too... but I'm going on a far frontiers expidition(like world challenge) to kenya so i need to make lots of money and don't exactly have spare cash to use... :( I HAVE TO COME though...

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jul 17 2005, 10:05 PM']i'm going to try and get it as a christmas pressent too... but I'm going on a far frontiers expidition(like world challenge)
[post="1422272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
Oooh, I did a World Challenge thng...but only to like Hertfordshire...:lol: How did you get involved? Through school?

Jai :rain:

Yeah, they have 'Leadership Challenge' which is the most basic thing...it's three days...I guess it's not economical to go abroad for two nights...:smiley: It was about 20 -30 of us I think...just camping and teamwork, sports, cooking, map reading, observing nature and stuff....hmmm.

you sure you want a countdown, guys? :thinking:
i'll get you one in a minute....
*runs off to find it in lj*
*runs back*

okay i can't post my ticker here because i don't understand it... but basically its 10 months and 2 weeks. :smiley:

which, in case you're interested is 313 days.
which is 7512 hours.

:angelic:

Back