UK Alias Convention #3 2006

cute_as_candy said:
which, in case you're interested is 313 days.
which is 7512 hours.

:angelic:
[post="1426455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Your crazy, but i knew that.

I can't wait for next years convo. So if someones making a list, Im for def there, I think i might even stay Sunday night so I don't have to rush out, possibly Thurday night too so me and Tara can hit the night out in London.

I will be there again ... getting in on wednesday night ... maybe we can go out together on Thursday nite Harminder ... ;) and I am most definitely staying a couple of days more ... to enjoy the rest of London ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
I will be there again ... getting in on wednesday night ... maybe we can go out together on Thursday nite Harminder ... ;) and I am most definitely staying a couple of days more ... to enjoy the rest of London ... ;)
[post="1428791"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea same here..but it was to expensive to stay at the hotel.....so hostel next year for me ( and maybe Bella) ^_^

Im hoping to go travelling again next summer so i might just get a flight out straight from the convention. Would save me the money of travelling down there twice. And Steph, yeah that countdown was certainly crazy.

Kakan said:
yea same here..but it was to expensive to stay at the hotel.....so hostel next year for me ( and maybe Bella)  ^_^
[post="1429259"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ohh is there a hostel near by cause that would solve some of my problems....

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Jul 25 2005, 01:33 PM']ohh is there a hostel near by cause that would solve some of my problems....
[post="1429322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
'
well I think it is but not so cheap I am afraid...but there is one about 22 minutes from Heathrow airport with the tube and pretty cheap... ^_^

i don't know if i wanna go next year.. I really thought this yaer was fun, absolutely, but a little bit of a disappointment.. i thought we were gonna meet the actors more and talk to them.. i wanna go next year if michael or lena come.. but otherwise I think i'll save the money for a trip to greece instead..:smiley:'

It also sucks that it is so early next year.. school doesn't end until the 12th of june or something like that and our exams are always on saturdays.. :S WHYY so early??

hostel??? damn you are brave!!! The hotel is waay too easy for my lazy ass, plus there is no way that i would be able to get up in time to make the start times, but im definately coming next year cant wait :smiley:

:gah: I think she means online...you have to ring up or buy via the mail now...I don't like talking to people on the phone and I don't trust the postal service...:lol:

m<o>j said:
:gah: I think she means online...you have to ring up or buy via the mail now...I don't like talking to people on the phone and I don't trust the postal service...:lol:
[post="1430196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh :lol: I have now ordered one 3-day ticket online *yay*...it was ok it worked...maybe it was something temporarly ^_^ hope I am not gonna be alone there.....hee...well well ..."All by my self...." -_-

Back