UK Alias Convention #3 2006

I hope they do too. I aint been on here for ages. so hello everyone. ive brought my ticket for next year so ill definitly be there. Im guted Alias is finishing though. (n)

and what about the World Cup??? it will be the same weekend that the World Cup in Germany starts ... oh god ... I am gonna be flying all over that month ... :woot:

hi all again :hi:

just read at Alias-Media that there will be a "Prime-Time Convention" in California ... and it will be the same week-end the UK Convention is ... and they will have David Anders and Kevin Weissman from "Alias" ...

David Anders just been announced as the 3rd guest for AR3 ... :woot:

I know he was there for AR1 ... but I wasn't there, so I am glad to meet him this year ... :woot:

i can't believe i am not going to AR3-have been to both the last 2 and now i'm not going to this one an i don't even know why. I wonder if there are stil tickets. anyway was disturbed to discover new pictures of me on the AR2 website. Bah...

yes, of course :P It was fun and cousy....cuz you know it was only David and Greg and like 100 attendees..........but yea... ^_^

Back