UK Fans Unite?

Hehe that's the spirit - all the more merchandise for the shrine

(and yes I have a shrine - I know thats sad but oh hell, I like it :P )

i don't have a shrine but i do have like a whole room is full of alias posters and i have a few mugs and verious other things........so im a mega obssed fan :smiley: :smiley:

Ah gd gd (y)

That's what I like to here since it's so hard to find fans in the UK let alone super obsessed one's like us. We're a rare breed (n)

Have you recruited anyone ?

well it's was very hard i made my brother watch them now he is a fan but not like me...

i have manged to turn 2 of my friends but it was so hard they didn't get why i loved the show so much :smiley: :smiley: not even i know myself, i watch the epsodes over and over again i never get board :smiley: :smiley:

hehe me neither lol - i think I can see myself when I'm 70 rocking in chair watching Alias and trying to get my grandkids hooked :P

yeah me too,i don't know what it is but i never get board talking about the show :smiley: :smiley:

like i was out last week and i saw a bill board for posiden and ii said to my mum" i have to see that film it's got mia in it" she looked at me like i was mad ....i try to explian but she dosen't get it

so this the only place i can talk to people that are as mad as i am about alias :smiley: :smiley:

The best thing happened today - an new girl started at my school and got sat next to me and it turns out... she likes Alias! Its so awesome we jsut spent the whole day talking about it lol

Back