(UK) Feintuchs Hope Series on ebay

Tim

Creative Writer
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=273&item=5180966042&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

only just over a day left on it, but with each book costing £6.99 noways, this one might want watching. Patriarchs Hope, the final book, is not in the set, you'll have to pay full price for that one.

Hornblower in space is the only way to describe the series. a series i have read over 4 times already and starting to read again when i found i had nothing new and interesting to read, my copies look really abused now.

With your passion for Feintuchs, you may consider getting a hardcover series as a collecting item. I will watch SFBC for it. Looks interesting.

Seafort's Hope(1995) and Seaforts Challenge(1996) there should be one more to finish out the last two books.

nah, got the whole series in paperback, my preferred form for reading. can carry them round with me everywhere easily, even fit in my cargo pants pocket if i'm that desperate. i've practically worn mine out admittedly, wearing them out some more again as i post, although i have the latest Richard Morgan book in the Takeshi Kovacs series, Woken Furies, (even though fantastic fiction quotes september release!) on it's way to me from amazon. so might have to interupt this series to reread the first two of Morgans series to get up to speed before reading the third!

Woken Furies (Gollancz S.F.): Netflix Altered Carbon book 3: Amazon.co.uk: Morgan, Richard: 9780575073258: Books (my post box is ready, come to daddy :smiley: )

Did you notice the amazon page is for the HARDCOVER EDITION?

Woken Furies (Gollancz SF S.)
Richard Morgan

List Price: £9.99
Our Price: £5.99 & eligible for Free UK delivery on orders over £19 with Super Saver Delivery. See details & conditions.
You Save: £4.00 (40%)

Availability: usually dispatched within 24 hours.

17 Used & New from £5.99

See larger photo

Edition: Hardcover

See more great New Releases and save 40%.

yeah, like the first two i have, large books with more solid covers, only format i have found them in, in the past. not going to buy multiformat or they'll look wierd on my bookcase, when i remember to build it!

Back