Politics UK people .'undercover agent on BBC 1

The programme was an expose of the British National Party (far right fascist). A BBC journalist went undercover for 6 months with BNP members around the area where i happen to live (Bradford, UK). These quys where seriously disturbed. What was recorded on a secret camera was various members of the BNP, saying that they dreamed of the day when a race war would start and that they would be ready, chanting stuff like 'kill some paki's ect ,and also wanting to blow up Mosques with rocket launchers ect. Some of these quys where standing for local council election!. The leader of the BNP, NIck Griffin was caught saying some serious anti islamic stuff. And i don't mean just the 'i hate muslims' rhetoric. Who watched and what did you think of the documentary.

Apparently Barclays bank have frozen the bank accounts of the BNP. Next time theres a BNP march , organise a counter demonstration if there hasn't already one been oragansied.

Sex-Dwarf said:
Apparently Barclays bank have frozen the bank accounts of the BNP. Next time theres a BNP march , organise a counter demonstration if there hasn't already one been oragansied.
thats never a good idea

Back