UK Viewers Alias is coming to an end!

Duck

Cadet
..i think this goes here sorry if its in the wrong place.

Due to low ratings Sky have decided to cancell Alias, I have a way of preventing this but only with your help...

The things you must do could put Alias back on our screens in October...
a) Send a message to alias_rulz@hotmail.com (message name= SAVE ALIAS) with your name, e-mail address and reason for loving Alias. This is a petition(Sp?) we need over a 100 people to sign it.

b) Shower Sky (www.sky.com) with e-mails telling them that you want ALias back.

c) Post as many messages on message boards telling them to send a message to alias_rulz@hotmail.com (message name= SAVE ALIAS) with your name, e-mail address and reason for loving Alias.

THank you
Together we can SAVE ALIAS AND S.O.S= SAVE OUR SEASON
Thanks

It's gonna be shown on channel 5, but they dunno when, we can shower them with emails to show season 3!!!

This is the email address for channel 5: dutyoffice@five.tv. We can flood them here :depressed:, or ring them on 0845 7 05 05 05. I think emailing will be the best, as we don't need to wait for an operater to pick up!!!
:groupwave:

Dont worry people apparently accordin to the cult times mag channel 5 have got the rights to season 2 n are gonna start airin on September the 6 which is a saturday! at 7.30 so if you havent seen it mark it on your books!! :D

But keep showerin sky one with emails coz if they dont show season 3 we will have to wait until september next year for it to air n i know i wouldnt be able to survive id just go :o_O: n :o_O:

Oh, that's really sad, I feel bad for all of you UK people. I know I wouldn't want Alias cancelled here in the states so I'll sign your petition.

I am happy right now that I don't live in the UK but other then the alias thing I would totally want to live there. I live in the United States and I think the UK is like so cool! I did a report on it in 7t grade and got a 100%

Back