Animation Ulysses 31

Tim

Creative Writer
Title: Ulysses 31

Genre: Kids, Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 1981-10-03

Creator: Jean Chalopin, Yoshitake Suzuki, Nina Wolmark

Cast: Claude Giraud, Jacques Ebner, Amélie Morin, André Valmy, Annie Balestra, Annie Sinigalia, Arlette Thomas, Fabrice Josso, Francine Lainé, Françoise Fleury, Gilles Laurent, Jean Barney, Jean Michaud, Jean Topart, Séverine Morisot, Marion Loran, William Sabatier, Louis Arbessier, Martine Messager, Anick Faris, Adrian Knight, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Matt Berman, Vlasta Vrana, Jackie Berger, Evelyne Séléna, Matt Birman

Overview: Ulysses and his crew struggle against the divine entities that rule the universe, the ancient gods from Greek mythology.
Ulysses 31

I honestly have no idea why I used to watch this show that just frustrated me utterly with patchy storylines and repetitive nonsense. But it is there, in a dark room in my head and was the noyl thing I found worth watching at that time

Ulysses 31 - Wikipedia

Incidentally, a group of very 'special' people have decided to make a live action version of the shows intro:

I remember that show. As a huge fan of the myths I used to try and figure out which episodes were based on. Not a great show, but fun.