Season 3 umm...scared..very scared..lol

we have to wait THAT LONG to find out what happens? how in the world is that even possible? i can't wait. i hope they post spoilers up for season 3 and about syd and vaughn soon.

i can't believe this happened....was anybody else crying?? i was and someone please give me ideas or something because i can't wait this long!

dont worry guys i right there with you!! all day and night have been depressed and i cried all last night and so on!! i know i need some news about next season. anything just to let us now that everything is ok and vaughn isnt married!!!

Man...I couldn't even Sleep last night...I kept tossing and turning and dreaming diffrent endings to last nighs finale....lololol

Bad JJ!!! A girl need her beauty sleep.....Especially when she's sick! ;)

:Ph34r: I Went undercover :Ph34r:

I heard from a source somewhere that Alias Season 3 should start I think October 3rd. I am VERY UPSET that they are making me wait this long to see a new alias. It p's me off. hahaha. :redhair: Well Ill just put on my red wig and try to go find Michael Vartan in the meantime. :woot: :D :rolleyes: :blush: ;)
It was A very good seanson finale though you have to admit. And also have you noticed that both season finale's have had something MAJOR to do with vaughn? hmmmmmmm.
I LOVE MICHAEL VARTAN !!!! :angelic: :woot: :rolleyes: :D ;) ^_^ :P :cool: :smiley: :redhair: :Ph34r: (y) :blush:

what that really sucks that it is starting in oct cause they should start it sooner since they ended season 2 early!! thats not fair and now we have to wait even longer!! :eek: :angry:

Back