Season 5 Un-tied loose ends

i understand what your saying ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i did to
but alias left alot of thinks unsaid which will drive me mad forever

Don't blame the writers though, blame McPherson and ABC for giving them a shorter season and last minute warning that they should end the show.

I will forever hate ABC for doing this to my beloved show.

My biggest question is if Michael Vaugh's real name is Michel something or other, why did EVERYONE at the CIA know Bill Vaughn??? Bill Vaugn was an agent LONG before Michael was born. And everyone at the CIA always talked about Michael's father.

I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THIS!!!!

Good point we never found out who the cardnial was? Hmm wonder if that's why they killed what's his face off? Some things guess we'll never know...

My biggest question is if Michael Vaugh's real name is Michel something or other, why did EVERYONE at the CIA know Bill Vaughn??? Bill Vaugn was an agent LONG before Michael was born. And everyone at the CIA always talked about Michael's father.

Something else that we never truly got the answer to that one either?

Great post !n@$en+, very concise and quite probable explanations.

5. How did jack know that sloane would have enternal life, and take explosives down to the tomb???

I'd make the assumption that someone was beyond dying if I watched them shot through the chest and head only for them to have all the wounds healed moments later. There were signs late in the series that jack had "seen too much not to be a believer", so why not. Also, Jack knew he was beyond help with his injuries and must have figured taking explosives down to sloane was his only play.

i really dont understand y irina kept saving syd when she was going to kill her anyway.
Sydney was useful getting artifacts, etc. Once Irina felt she had everything she needed, she thought Sydney expendible (possibly the wrong choice of words but the way I saw it, once Irina had everything she wanted, she would kill Sydney if she got in her way).

1. If Sloane didn't need Jack's DNA to find Nadia, why abduct him at the conclusion of season 2? (Right, "I want to taunt you" was enough reason . . .)
Sloane didn't know if he or Jack was Nadia's father at that stage.

2. If Sloane was Nadia's dad, why did he have to go to great lengths to stage a world-wide DNA hunt for her when he knew that he could easily locate her by means of the Hourglass (which he could have easily bought at auction) and another Rambaldi gizmo--which he owned?
I'll have to go back and watch S3 again I guess but looking back, Sloane's priorety with omnifan was in tampering the water at that stage. Again he still may not have known if he was in fact Nadia's father at that stage so he may have tried to locate her in other ways without needing the hourglass.

Whatever happened to the Chase/Dixon thing? I really wanted to see how that all worked out.
who cares? :angelic: Just kidding. They have kids and argue lots, then kiss, then if there's time, argue some more.

My questions relate to the prophecies. Do they *all* really make sense? "The chosen one and the passanger will battle, neither will survive" is the main one that I don't get. Most of the other ones make sense.

Vaughn said, in his conversation/explanation to Syd in Prophet 5, that Bill and Michael were into the whole Prophet 5 thing BEFORE Bill joined the CIA. So, to save both his and his son's lives, their names were changed to Vaughn, and he presumably joined the CIA in an effort to better fight Prophet 5... but that was never confirmed. His motivations are his own; up to him, and our imaginations.

As for whether or not Jack is Nadia's father, that is bollocks. She is Sloane's. Chad Darnell dismissed that rumour (I'm pretty sure it was him) when he said in his blog that they used a shot of Jack from another part of that scene and put it at the end after Irina says "I wonder where she got that from". The director was being mean, and trying to lead us astray. But Nadia is Sloane's daughter.

Irina said in "Before the flood": Rambaldi wrote: "When the angels fall from the sky and blood red horses scatter the streets the chosen one and the passenger will caze and only one of them will survive."

Can it be:
a) Irina made a mistake, when she translated these sentences
b) she made them like this to keep her final agenda in secret

If you think on the two eps "Beore the Flood" and "All the Time in the World" you can make two different sentences from what i wrote before:
1. When the blood red horses skater the streets the chosen one and the passenger will caze and only one of them will survive.
2. wheb the angels fall from the sky the chosne one and the (Irina) will caze and only one of them will survive. I have heared that some followers used "the" not "passenger".

And also the main prophecy.

You can read out two different agendas from them, depending if Rambaldi was evil or good:
But i think the final explains that he was bad ( in my opinion)

If he was evil he meant: the chosen one will find my works and destroy them ("bind them with burning anger") aka Sydney destroyed his prophecy: the end of the world (twice: "before the flood" and "nucing LA and London"). His followers often Felt that Syd was a danger (for examlpe to the passenger).

I think the prophecy and everything else will make sence this way.

NB! Sorry for my grammer mistakes: my mother language isn't English!

I just finished watching Season 3 again, and something that has always and is STILL driving me mad! The things that Lauren is saying as she and Sydney are fighting in the last episode, "Resurrection" - about Sydney not knowing who controls her, about them being pawns in the same game. Then Sydney went to Wittenburg and saw all those top secret papers that said "Project Subject: Sydney Anne Bristow" and her date of birth and Jack being the Project Manager -
ALL of that wasn't explained by the "answer" we were given at the beginning of Season 4 - simply that Jack killed Irina.

I just finished watching Season 3 again, and something that has always and is STILL driving me mad! The things that Lauren is saying as she and Sydney are fighting in the last episode, "Resurrection" - about Sydney not knowing who controls her, about them being pawns in the same game. Then Sydney went to Wittenburg and saw all those top secret papers that said "Project Subject: Sydney Anne Bristow" and her date of birth and Jack being the Project Manager -
ALL of that wasn't explained by the "answer" we were given at the beginning of Season 4 - simply that Jack killed Irina.

Project manager Jack Bristow: it meant that project (to kill Irina) managaer Jack Bristow wanted clearence to kill Irina Derevko. And also there could be connectirons with "Projeckt Christmas". In the beginning of the 4th season Syd said that there were files concerning her mother. Remember, that Irina was sent by the KGB to steal intel about Project Cristmas.

About two weeks after Alias ended i felt the final was disapointing. Put at the moment i am feeling it was great, the best eps in the alias history: if you think about all the prophecies, all them were fufilled. And also it gaved us the components we loved about alias: love, action, secrets, betraying your allies, complikated family things, our loved actors, flashbacks from the time Irina "died", Sloane being bad, even the strongest human has things what she/he feares, great aliases, symbols, etc...
And everyone has to remember: it is ALIAS. It always keeps secrets remaining in this life, it keeps us thinking, woundering "what if it is..., she was..., etc".
I just loed the final but i hate that this series came to an end... I will see all the future movies where alias actors play. But ALIAS isn't gone anywere: Syd and the gang are still fighting to keep the world a better place.

ALIAS WILL STAY IN MY MIND ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!

Sorry for grammer mistakes...

those were some really weak metal support beams holding that glass irina fell through. they alone should have been able to support her and syd. some architect/construction worker needs to pay for killing our spymom!!!

About the whole "maybe Sloane didn't know if it was his or Jack's daughter yet" thing....
Sloane knew it was his daughter, because he was told in Season 2 by Conrad or whatever in the mountains in Nepal. Remember?

About the whole "maybe Sloane didn't know if it was his or Jack's daughter yet" thing....
Sloane knew it was his daughter, because he was told in Season 2 by Conrad or whatever in the mountains in Nepal. Remember?

Umm, yes... and no.

Sloane knew he had a daughter, that much is obvious. His confusion at that time lay as to whether it was Sydney or Nadia that was HIS daughter.

hay im with you here^^^^^^^i think that nadia was jack but they didnt tell and jack just dint try to find out.........also i hate the fact that syd never shed a tear for her dead sister...i mean she cryed more when she was in a comba.......

I've had my Alias finale Tivo'd, and finally got around to watching it last night (I think I was just trying to prolong the series in my mind). And I've enjoyed reading the questions and answers on this topic. I did have one comment to make about the following:

6. How come evil Francie could be healed from multiple gunshot wounds, but then die when Will stabbed her?

All this time, I was under the impression that evil Francie was Anna Espanosa who had been been altered to look like Francie with some DNA converting medication or device (from one of the earlier seasons where another person had also been duplicated). With that in mind, Evil Francie/Anna/Syd clone didn't die until Syd shot her from behind about three episodes before the end. Did I miss something? Was Evil Francie not Anna?

Evil Francie was a woman named Alison Doren, whom was one of the chilrdren that got a perfect score in the 1982 standardised test (the one that identified project Christmas candidates).

So, Evil Francie was a project Christmas baby.

Back