Season 5 Un-tied loose ends

I think that Jack could be Nadia real dad because in season 3 sloane gets the "Hourglass" and smashes it.It is soppose to show something about the Passanger(her brainwaves or location or something) only to her father.But Jack was in the room wasnt he?? Maybe Sloane just smashed it and the message was for Jack? What do you think?

There is only one thing that annoys me and that is the Irina,Bill Vaughn and Nadia timelime.Ok its been stated many times that Irina killed Bill in 1979 (Oct 21 1979 according to Micheal Vaughn in s4) and Irina faked her death in 1981 and was in KGB Cusady and gave birth to Nadia.So how did Bill take Nadia away from Irina and take her to the Orphanage? he has been dead for nearly two years?? It doesnt make sense!
What i choose to believe is that Irina murdered Bill Vaughn in 1979 for something Rambaldi related and someone else took Nadia to the orphanage? a friend of Bills?Its not what it says in the show but it the only thing that makes sense.The guy in the elevator(i think he was called Bril? in season 3) who told Vaughn that Bill took Nadia may have been up to something? maybe messing with Vaughns head? and i dont think ive heard Irina admit to killing him for taking Nadia.

Firstly I want to know if they went on the mission at the end.

I want to know where Weiss was - he just vanished and it really annoyed me.

Also (going back a bit) what was the question Syd was going to ask Vaughn in Salvation?

One thing other than the whole Bill Vaughn thing, and whoever "The Cardinal" was that bothered me what who the old guy in the prison is San Cielo was, I had thought it was either Giovanni Donato (the clockmaker) or even the enigma that is Milo Rambaldi himself, because if I go all the way to S1 episode 8 I think it is, the man in the prison does bear a resmblance to the Rambaldi we see in his workshop in a 'flashback', and we now know that Rambaldi's endgame was immortality.

Because after all in "All the Time In The World" Irina does say that Rambaldi is alive, then again Irina does have a history of being very cryptic, does she mean Rambaldi lives on inside us...or does she mean the 'ressurected' Arvin Sloane is Rambaldi??

The mind boggles???

The other questions I didnt really bother about, especially the Jack/Sloane/Nadia thing, as I never cared much for Nadia's character, I mean Mia Maestro is a great actress, just Nadia was kind of side-dressing to Syd/Vaughn/Sloane/Prophet 5

Weiss I gather stayed in Washington away from all the madness after he helped Tom n Rachel out of the CIA building

Ok. I've had some issues with this...the Prophesy of the Chosen One and the Passenger. Now, I was in the mindset, that Nadia and Sydney didn't fight over whatever "o" was/is in "Before the Flood". I thought that the prophesy spoke about Sydney and Irina's battle in "All the Time in the World" over the Sphere of Life, which I interpreted to be the "o" in the Eye...and I stood by that...

Then today during Criminal Justice, I was thinking about it (can you tell that I'm paying attention??) and I realized that Nadia and Sydney were, in fact, fighting over "o"...the Mueller Device that Yelena was using to turn people into zombis...yadda yadda yadda...is that was the prophesy was referring to? That Sydney and Nadia would fight over destructing (in Sydney'd mind) or saving (as Nadia thought she was doing) the Mueller device?

Ok... so here's something i've been thinking about... Wouldn't Rene have known that Lauren was bad from the beginning? I mean they were working for the same side. And, if this is the case, why is it that Rene let Vaughn marry Lauren? She could've stepped in!

Ok... so here's something i've been thinking about... Wouldn't Rene have known that Lauren was bad from the beginning? I mean they were working for the same side. And, if this is the case, why is it that Rene let Vaughn marry Lauren? She could've stepped in!

Lauren worked for the Covenant and Renne worked for herself.They didnt work together.

Hi , everyone,

I don't know how to "quote" sth , so i'm writing myself

OK , so , I've read a lot of q's about this :
The prophet about The Chosen One and The Passenger , blood red horses and angels from the sky , the two will battle and one will survive.
If you're asking they battled (yeah , before the flood , when syd was trying to stop the red ball thingy and Nadia trying to stop her) but none of them died , you're wrong cuz all in all , though Sloane shot Nadia (cuz obviously he loved Syd WAY more) and she was in coma for months , she died , and only one survived , Sydney
But if you didn't meant that , but sth else, than i'm sorry :thinking:

And 'bout the S3 - end Lauren and files thing:
The project was Project X-mas. Jack's works to make Syd an agent , like mom , like dad. And they were ex-files , very old ones. But after Syd figured out that she wasn't the one who's managing her own life , but her dad was , also after they were bonded that much it was a disaster to her.

i have heaps
Question 1: what ever happened to the people that black mailed sloane in season 5
Question 2: did weiss and nadia ever break up? he wasn't at her funeral
Question 3: what happened to the relationship between Director chase and Dixion
Question 4: what ever happened to Olivia Reed (lauren reeds mum/mom)? wouldn't she have idunno wanted to kill vaughn for killing lauren

Back