Unbelievable

Author: Mel
Summary: Abbie Taeler is the newest recruit to the CIA and she just happens to run into someone on a mission.....someone she believed to be dead.
Ship: Eventual Sarkney
Setting/Spoilers: Early Season 3
Disclaimer: I dont own them! I would like to own David Anders but unfortunately that is not working so well for me.
A/N: So a new one from me, which is crazy cause I have enough as it is. This is not beta-ed but I was so excited about it that I had to post. Anyway if there are spelling erros and stuff like that let me know and I will fix it.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

My name is Abbie Taeler and I am the newest recruit to the CIA. I am currently on my fifth mission but who’s counting? Not me! Yeah that’s a joke.

This mission should be easy, I should have been able to come in by myself, knock out some guards, grab the device and get the hell out of here but I guess the CIA doesn’t trust me enough, so they sent my trainer and there best Agent, Sydney Bristow along with me.

It’s a good thing she came because we ran into some trouble, some people from the covenant showed up, one of them got the device and made a run for it.

“Abbie! Go! Chase him!”

I ran after this guy and Sydney took care of the rest of the covenants people.

I caught up to him and tackled him to the ground, quickly jumping up getting into a fighting position.

He turned around preparing himself for fighting me and stopped and looked at me strangely. I frowned but then looked into his eyes.

Oh…my…God!

“Julian?” I whispered.

He looked utterly shocked and then shook his head indicating that he didn’t believe it.

“Abbie?” He asked me, I nodded my head.

“No……no……no……NO! You died! Your dead! It can’t be you.” I hadn’t even realised it but I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

“No your wrong! It was you who died! You Julian……YOU! YOU CANT BE ALIVE! NO YOU’RE THE ONE WHO IS DEAD!” I screamed at him and then let out a sob. He cant be alive, my brother cant be alive. He died, he was the reason I wanted to join the CIA.

He looks like he is about to say something else but we both hear shouting.

“Abbie! Get out of here! Go! I will get the device and take him! Get out of here! He will only hurt you.” I sont move. "Taeler get out of here NOW!" I nodded my head and walked away numbly.

Syd ran up and started fighting with him.

I am numb! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe that he is alive! My brother questions and the only person who can answer them is him and that is going to be impossible, I would get imprisoned for even talking to him. F*ck! What am I going to do?

End POV

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Sydney jumped up and kicked Sark in the stomach causing him to stumble back but not fall. He growled and then charged at her throwing a punch which hit her jaw causing her to stumble a bit giving him the advantage which he used to kick her causing her to fall to the ground. She quickly got back up and the two of them threw punches and kicks at each other, some were blocked, some weren’t. In the end Sydney got the upper hand, got the device and took off. Usually she would have stayed and took him in but she had Abbie to worry about.

She found Abbie pacing and mumbling to herself, clearly angry.

Sydney placed a hand on her should causing Abbie to spin around and throw a punch catching Sydney’s jaw.

Abbie’s eyes grew wide when she realised what she had done.

“Oh Sydney I am so sorry.” Sydney smiled.

“That’s ok Abbie, don’t worry about it, I would have done the same.” Abbie smiled gratefully.

“Come on we have a plane to catch.”

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Abbie’s POV

Sydney and I are on the plane now and I am trying to stop thinking about my brother about the past I left behind when I thought all my family had died except my Father but he’s an ass so it doesn’t count.

Its hard to concentrate on not thinking about certain things when Sydney keeps throwing glances at me but not saying anything.

I sigh.

“Sydney if you have something to say to me can you please say it.” I state looking over at her she looks shocked.

“I’m sorry Abbie. I would ask but I don’t want to pry.” I sighed.

“You’re wondering why I froze back there?” Sydney nodded her head.

“If I tell you Sydney you have to promise me that you wont tell anyone, not the CIA, not your Father and not Vaughn.”

“Firstly you have my word I will not tell anyone and secondly why the hell would I tell Vaughn?” She bites out his name.

“Ok. There is a lot you don’t know about me so I am going to give you some background information first.” Sydney nodded her head.

“I’m adopted. When I was ten I came home to find my family dead, all except my Father but he had deserted us so it didn’t really matter. Everyone was dead or missing so they were immediately assumed dead which is understandable considering the condition the rest of my family was in.” I took a deep breath.

“My brother, the who was missing, well he was my haven. I looked up to him, he was my escape, I could talk to him about anything and everything, I loved him so much and when he died…well lets just say that I have never felt so much pain in my entire life.” Sydney places a comforting hand on my arm and I smile at her in thanks.

“I got placed with this family and became Abbie Taeler, the person you know today.” Sydney smiled but then frowned

“That still doesn’t explain why you froze up.” I take a deep breath and brace myself for her reaction.

“Sydney my last name before was Abbie Lazarey.” Sydney gasps

“Oh my God.” I nodded my head in agreement.
“Sark is my brother, the one that I thought was dead.”

TBC?

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

If you all like this I will post the next chapter

Love ya
Mel

ooooh...interesting. i like where this is heading. it definitely has to be Sarkney. hehe. could i please get a pm when you update? thanks so much

u hav to update this!!!!!!!!!!!! thats an order, not a request. i really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please PM me wen u decide to update.
emily

:lol:

wow I havent been here for agggges! I didn't think anyone liked this fic :confused: So its a surprise to see you all wanting an update! Now I have an update cause it was written a long time ago and I really need to get back to writing this fic!

Anyway heres the next chapter, I hope you like it!

~**~

“Oh my God.” I nodded my head in agreement.

“Sark is my brother, the one that I thought was dead.”

~**~

Sark’s POV:

I can’t believe it! My own sister! My own f*cking sister! How the hell is she alive? I went there, I saw all the bodies, they were all dead……covered in blood……

Flashback:

A young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes was walking through his house, which was unusually quiet. He frowned.

“Mum? Abbie? Laura? Jason?” No answer.

He continued walking looking for his family hoping that everything was ok. He walked into the lounge room and immediately stopped at what he saw. He ran over to his family whose bodies were covered in blood.

He closed his eyes in pain but forced them open to see the damage that some ***hole had inflicted on his family.

He went to his brother Jason, his eyes roaming over his body, he had no cuts and bruises only a simple bullet hole right between his eyes.

His youngest sister Laura, who was only seven years old had a pool of blood around her head and he could see the slit across her throat. He closed his eyes disgusted.

Next was his Mother, she had it the worst. She had bruises all over her body as well as little slits. He clenched his fists. He looked at her legs to see several bullet holes in her legs and blood all around them. He closed his eyes again.

It was at this moment that he noticed that someone was missing. Where was Abbie? He searched the room frantically but he couldn’t find her.

Did the people who did so much damage to his mother and younger brother and sister take Abbie with them?

Just then he got a strange feeling that someone was watching him. He spun around to see a beautiful older woman standing there and, she had long brown hair.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Irina Derevko.” She stated simply. “You must be Julian.”

“How do you know who I am?”

“I used to work with your Father.” He threw her a disgusted look. “But I stopped working with him after he betrayed me.”

“Do you know who did this to my family? Do you know where Abbie is?”

“Your Fathers and his men did this to your family.” Julian growled. “As for your sister, I am not sure where she is but she is most probably dead.” He clenched his jaw.

“You want revenge.” It was more of a statement then a question.

“Yes!”

“Come with me and you will get that revenge.”

End Flashback

Irina told me that she was most probably dead, she probably had no idea if she was dead or alive and just wanted me so she could turn me into the b@stard that I am today.

I need information and I need it now!

How did Abbie come to work for the CIA? To get so close with Sydney –I’m-so-perfect-Bristow and how Sydney became so protective.

*End POV*

Sark grabbed his phone from the pocket inside his jacket and dialled a number.

After a few rings the person picked up.

“If this isn’t an insanely beautiful woman I’m hanging up.” Sark rolled his eyes.

“I need information.” He stated.

“Sark you are not an insanely beautiful woman.” He said in an amused tone. Sark just sighed obviously irritated.

“Fine. What info do you need?”

“I need information on one of the CIA’s newest Agents, Agent Taeler.”

“Do you know hard it is to get info on CIA Agents?”

“Look I could get this information myself but it will be much faster if you get it for me.”

“Fine I will email it to you when I get it.” Sark hung up after that comment and sat and waited for the information.

He kept checking his laptop every five seconds when obviously it wasn’t coming through just yet.

He picked up his gun and decided to go have some shooting practise.

~**~

I can tell that Sydney is having trouble processing this information. She has known my brother as a cold-hearted killer that has no heart; she doesn’t know the Julian that I know.

“Abbie forgive me if I seem shocked but this is so unreal.” I nod my head.

“I can understand that Sydney but you must know that the Sark you know is not the one I know. I spent ten years with a brother who was so loving and always looked out for his siblings and wouldn’t let anyone hurt them if he could help it. You on the other hand have known a man who doesn’t care for anything.” She smiles.

“I am glad that you understand and accept my side of things Abbie.” I smile.

“Of course Sydney. Maybe I can help you to understand the other side of my brother.” Sydney gives me a hesitant smile.

“I would like that.” I laugh.

“No you wouldn’t, your just being nice.” She laughs.

“True but if it would make you happy then I am willing to listen.” I grin.

“Thank you so much Syd, you have no idea how much this means to me.” She smiles.

“I think I do. You have helped me through some tough times Abbie, you have let me rant about Lauren and Vaughn and let me lay all my frustrations on you, its my turn to do that for you.” I smile gratefully.

We sit quietly for a few moments and then something hits me.

“Sydney?”

“Yeah?”

“What do we tell the CIA?”

~**~

Sark had just come back from his shooting practise and for the first time since he had run into Abbie and Sydney he had a huge smile on his face. You see a while ago Sark had some how managed to find a photo of Agent Vaughn so he blew the photo up and uses it as his target. Shooting always makes him feel better especially when he gets Agent Vaughn in the head.

He places his gun on the table and opens his laptop seeing that the email had arrived.

He printed it off, laid down on his bed and began to read about his sister, the sister that he doesn’t know.

~**~

Review please :smiley:

Love ya
Mel

aww... that was good... sorry it took me a while to review, i missed it somehow on my pms, lol... well, i can't wait to see what happens next! thanks for the pm!

Back