Sci-Fi Uncanny (2015)

Tom

An Old Friend
MV5BMTQ3ODU1NTY0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU0MzA3NjE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

91 min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller | 2015 (USA)
Uncanny (2015) - IMDb

A technology reporter gets a week of exclusive access to the world's first perfect artificial intelligence. When the reporter begins a relationship with the scientist who created it, the A.I. begins to exhibit startling and unnerving emergent behavior.

Director:
Matthew Leutwyler
Writer:
Shahin Chandrasoma
Stars:
Mark Webber, Lucy Griffiths, David Clayton Rogers

MV5BMTQ3ODU1NTY0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODU0MzA3NjE@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

91 min | Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller | 2015 (USA)
Uncanny (2015) - IMDb

A technology reporter gets a week of exclusive access to the world's first perfect artificial intelligence. When the reporter begins a relationship with the scientist who created it, the A.I. begins to exhibit startling and unnerving emergent behavior.

Director:
Matthew Leutwyler
Writer:
Shahin Chandrasoma
Stars:
Mark Webber, Lucy Griffiths, David Clayton Rogers

I enjoyed this movie...a lot. If you like stories about AI, Tech, Robotics and petaflops of computing this movie is sure to please. Lucy Griffiths is hot as the smart magazine reporter. I streamed this at

{...}
Watch Uncany 2015 WEB x264 RARBG mp4
134 MB @ 297 kbs

Another movie I've never heard of. :o_O: I used to think I spent too much with movies & books; I am starting to think it's the other way around.

I enjoyed this movie...a lot. If you like stories about AI, Tech, Robotics and petaflops of computing this movie is sure to please.
Why, yes, yes I do like movies about AI, tech, robotics, and computing. :D Thanks for the heads-up, I'm not sure if I would've come across this one.

Thanks for the heads-up, I'm not sure if I would've come across this one.
I try to post the well-known movies but from time to time I do come across a gem that just gets me buzzing. I would not have posted this if I had not seen it. Been trying to screen more movies but some of them are just flat out bad.
This was one I had on my IMdb Watchlist - I found it the other day while checking the 400+ movies on the list for streaming links. My watchlist has movies from 1912 to 2018 on it. From what I have seen there are quite a few movies about to hit the screen in the speculative fiction genre. I also check Scifi-Movies, home page for status even tho it is often behind IMdb.