Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Discussion in 'Games' started by CoolGeek, Oct 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. CoolGeek

CoolGeek Cadet

The sequel to the Uncharted game, Among Thieves, comes out in about 11 days!!!
    I am a big fan and have been playing the beta version and also the online release. Excited to finally be able to play the finished product.
    Any1 else pumped?
    Also i heard about these preview screenings/play for the game on big screens next week. Sounds pretty nifty

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

I just saw a clip about this on G4 last night. Looks pretty interesting; may have to pick up a copy for somebody as a gift.

3. CoolGeek

CoolGeek Cadet

You should. Not a game fan? You should atleast try it once, I highly recommend it!!!

4. Kevin

I'm not a big gamer but we're an X-Box 360 household and I thought Uncharted was a PS3 exclusive. The person I have in mind is a dual console household sporting both a 360 & a PS3 and is into FPS games.

5. CoolGeek

CoolGeek Cadet

That makes sense. Yeah, Uncharted is a PS3 Exclusive. Well, I would still advise you go over there and play it out with them!!! Or always check out a screening, if in LA, its tomorrow right here!!! I cant wait

6. LeRolls

LeRolls Rocket Ranger

The one game that makes me wish I had a PS3.

7. joexx000

joexx000 Cadet

Pumped for this. Definitely going to rent it before I buy it.

8. LeRolls

LeRolls Rocket Ranger

This game has been flying off the shelves at work. I wonder how many copies it's sold already.

9. Totaloodo

Totaloodo Guest

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

I have not played the first Uncharted, but by the look of things I can tell that Im definitely going to get this when it comes out. I have not seen a review for it that has been under 90. Graphics look quite amazing.

10. Kevin

The feedback from the person I gave a copy to as a gift has been positive.

(But it still won't tempt me into picking up a PS3 in addition to the 360! :p)