Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The sequel to the Uncharted game, Among Thieves, comes out in about 11 days!!!
I am a big fan and have been playing the beta version and also the online release. Excited to finally be able to play the finished product.
Any1 else pumped?
Also i heard about these preview screenings/play for the game on big screens next week. Sounds pretty nifty

I just saw a clip about this on G4 last night. Looks pretty interesting; may have to pick up a copy for somebody as a gift.

You should. Not a game fan? You should atleast try it once, I highly recommend it!!!
I'm not a big gamer but we're an X-Box 360 household and I thought Uncharted was a PS3 exclusive. The person I have in mind is a dual console household sporting both a 360 & a PS3 and is into FPS games.

I'm not a big gamer but we're an X-Box 360 household and I thought Uncharted was a PS3 exclusive. The person I have in mind is a dual console household sporting both a 360 & a PS3 and is into FPS games.

That makes sense. Yeah, Uncharted is a PS3 Exclusive. Well, I would still advise you go over there and play it out with them!!! Or always check out a screening, if in LA, its tomorrow right here!!! I cant wait

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves

I have not played the first Uncharted, but by the look of things I can tell that Im definitely going to get this when it comes out. I have not seen a review for it that has been under 90. Graphics look quite amazing.

The feedback from the person I gave a copy to as a gift has been positive.

(But it still won't tempt me into picking up a PS3 in addition to the 360! :P)

Back