Horror Underworld (2003) | Evolution (2006) | Rise of the Lycans (2009) | Endless War (2011) | Awakening (2012) | Blood Wars (2016)

Title: Underworld

Tagline: An immortal battle for supremacy.

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Thriller

Director: Len Wiseman

Cast: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Michael Sheen, Shane Brolly, Bill Nighy, Erwin Leder, Sophia Myles, Robbie Gee, Wentworth Miller, Kevin Grevioux, Zita Görög, Scott McElroy, Richard Cetrone, Mike Mukatis, Dennis J. Kozeluh, Todd Schneider, Sándor Bolla, Hank Amos, Zsuzsa Barsi, Andreas Patton, Danny McBride, Jázmin Dammak, Judit Kuchta, Vanessa Nagy, Atilla Pinke, Ildikó Kovács, Sándor Boros, János Oláh, Brian Steele, Kurt Carley, Rana Morrison, Zoltan Papp

Release: 2003-09-19

Runtime: 122

Plot: Vampires and werewolves have waged a nocturnal war against each other for centuries. But all bets are off when a female vampire warrior named Selene, who's famous for her strength and werewolf-hunting prowess, becomes smitten with a peace-loving male werewolf, Michael, who wants to end the war.
Underworld (2003) | Evolution (2006) | Rise of the Lycans (2009) | Endless War (2011) | Awakening (2012) | Blood Wars (2016)

ok i was at the apple trailers site, and i happened to see a poster for this movie, underworld. so i watched teh trailer... it looks awesome! has anyone else even heard of it? :thinking:

i know i just went and saw it! it looks really good! im at the underworld site! and now i really want to see this movie, the background of the characters are very interesting!

omg the trailer looks amazing!!!!!! :jump: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!

hehe and kate beckinsale playing action chick! (hahaha jg poseur!!!!!! jkjkjkjk!)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database