Horror Underworld (2003) | Evolution (2006) | Rise of the Lycans (2009) | Endless War (2011) | Awakening (2012) | Blood Wars (2016)

From Variety:
Underworld is set to become a trilogy for Lakeshore Entertainment and Screen Gems. Screen Gems has made a deal for Danny McBride and Len Wiseman to write a sequel to the vampire and werewolf thriller, which Wiseman has said he would again direct. Screen Gems and Lakeshore hope to put the second film into production as soon as possible. A third film, a prequel, could follow. No deal is in place for star Kate Beckinsale, though she has expressed interest in reprising her part.

Also <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Attention Underworld fans!</span>
An extended, unrated DVD version of Underworld is due to be released on May 25th! It contains 23 minutes of extra footage and even more special features!

Click here for more info!

underworld-2-guns-4900821.jpg

sorry, i had just had to throw this in here...:smiley:

nance said:
I'll see it but I don't think it'll be as good. Sequels these days are so unpredictable.

hey kris! it's been months. :P
lol, blame it on the school! it sux being a sophmore these days!

i think UW2 is gonna be way better than UW1. 15 min. of the beginning is gonna start in the middle ages w/ vamps and werewolves on horseback. can't contain excitement!!!

oh, saw the last eppy of Alias. sark seems to have a thang for lauren, uh huh! ;)

Joyie said:
Totally can't wait for it!! Any word if Scotty is gonna be in it????
though it hasn't been said yet, i'm pretty confident most of the cast will be returning as well as new cast members joining. and did anyone know that Kate Beckinsale married the director Len Wiseman?? :confused: so SHE's definitely returning!

more info about the sequel from the director:

This time we can expect more history about the vampires and the werewolves, which we werent able to do in the first one. Theres going to be a bit of actual battle in the medieval times between the werewolves and vampires, with like army-clad vampires on horses, kinda like Braveheart. Itll play out a bit like Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the first ten to fifteen minutes of the film will be a prequel. Were going to really dive into the dark ages, and then centre some more on the modern day. We will have a lot of the same cast, but also new cast too. Its in early development, so of course we have no idea whom, but yeah, some new people will be involved Marcus of course will be back.

i hope Lucian returns. it's too bad he got shot by Kraven that @$@#$!#%#

:lol: Yeah, Kate is definitely in.

I liked Lucian.. but I think he's dead. :(

Shooting begins in September and release should be late 2005! Squee! :happydance:

Hey, I was watching the movie Underworld yesterday, and Kate Becknsale(sp) charcter looked a lot like Syd from the "piolt." Minus the red hair, the hair was cut the same length and style, her outfit was pretty much the same, and the way they had her fight moves and fight scenes done...it felt like someone had taken a few Alias moves. Anybody else agree?

Love ya,

Penny :angelic: