Horror Underworld (2003) | Evolution (2006) | Rise of the Lycans (2009) | Endless War (2011) | Awakening (2012) | Blood Wars (2016)

I can see how you saw Syd. I don't know though, the whole greasy-never-been-washed hair style thing she had going for her wasn't working for me. But regardless, her overall look did look similar to Syds'.

Alias_Addict47 said:
uh huh! Kate and Syd can look a like but Kate is waaaaayyyyy too white!
[post="910596"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's because she was a vampire :rolleyes: Doi.

In answer to the question: NO!

Arrr...don't kill me but I like Kate Beckinsale better.

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
That's because she was a vampire :rolleyes: Doi.

In answer to the question: NO!

Arrr...don't kill me but I like Kate Beckinsale better.
[post="972955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't shoot me either everyone but I like Kate better. She is reeeeaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy pretty...I saw her in her wedding dress and she was totally pretty and beautiful...they don't really look alike...I agree there!

Ya the director of Underworld is her husband...and the father of their kid :lol: :D I can see only like very little resemblence between them but I don't really...Kate and JG that is :lol:

VaughnsAHottie said:
Ehh I dont like Kate better than Jen well sorta but not really there both great but I think Kate is prettier :hide:
[post="976319"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey another person...we all hid in fear someone would throw a shoe at our heads for saying that :hide: :lol:

Alias_Addict47 said:
Hey another person...we all hid in fear someone would throw a shoe at our heads for saying that :hide:  :lol:
[post="976339"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey, that makes what 3 now? Yea, I always thougt Kate was more classy....eh :thinking:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha Britian! I'm not saying anything about Jen...I just like Kate better, because I dunno I just do :blink: Don't throw anything at me :hide: :hide: