Unexpected

OO Interesting!!!! :woot:
-I can see all the future arguements and angst now!!! :angelic:
Can't wait for more!! Love it!! Thanks for the pm!!

oohh anew story!! i'm excited!!

i did a double take b/c i didn't getyour usual notice that you posted something new but that's ok, i found it anyway.

yay!!!

“N-nice to meet you, too,” Sydney croaked. In her head, she scolded herself for feeling a fluttering feeling in her stomach. She wasn’t allowed to think that way; she was engaged – engaged as in all other men off limits. Oh boy, she thought, this is going to be a long afternoon.

:lol: Nice one!!!!!!

hehehe i love twists

Me too!!!!!!!!!!! This sounds very interesting hehe :angelic:

Stupid PM system didn't work for me :stupidcomputer: LOL but I know what it's like, plus Angie was so nice to wonder if I read your updates already :angelic:

i did a double take b/c i didn't getyour usual notice that you posted something new but that's ok, i found it anyway.

Stupid PM system didn't work for me :stupidcomputer: LOL but I know what it's like, plus Angie was so nice to wonder if I read your updates already :angelic:

i think its my fault you guys
i got distracted while sending out the PMs and forgot to whom i'd sent so i think i skipped a few names, and since you two are alphabettically close it looks like you were part of the skipped group
sorry :(

“Hi, nice to meet you,” Michael smiled, extending his hand to hers. All the while he was cursing his elder, perfect brother for choosing the most beautiful woman he had ever seen to be his girlfriend.
^_^ SQUEE!! ^_^ love it already
I seriously do not know where u keep coming up with ideas :smiley: Though this ones kinda got the whole 'whil u were sleeping' thing.. except without the guy in a coma :P lol but yeah

cant wait for more :smiley:

Aly..x

Back